Reviews for Reflective Triangles
rholou chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
just wanted to thank you for a good read. even amongst the angst great humour just like the show.
Jan chapter 6 . 7/7/2007
Your story was awsome! I thought you did extremely well at keeping to the rules of the show and staying true to Sam and Dean's character. I don't think that Dean would have really gone into that much depth in questioning an after life, but that's just my opinion. However, that part about being able to keep the car, that was perfect. I thought you set up the story line well and that it was easy to follow and interesting. I also liked the ending. I have to admit, I wasn't expecting that.
EleanorRigbee chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
I love it. Like all your stories, it flows beautifully around the plot you've fashioned and whatever pressing issues the boys already have. You've once again taken the boys in the state Kripke left them and made them grow. I may have cried a little at Dean's despair (because loosing someone, anyone, is just not what that boy needs) and may have sworn off ever reading another story where the boys interact with a lovely pregnant widow again, but ultimately I feel the ending worked for the best because, for all the havoc it caused, it did provide the boys with the ability to talk about endings and death and those subjects that are looming on the horizon. So even if they didn't save Hannah, Hannah save them (forgive how corny that sounds, but it's the gut feeling of the moment), and yes, Dean, all cars do go to Heaven.

Wonderful story, I have to go cry somemore.
Ash8 chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
Excellent story. I love what you did with this - that they didn't save Hannah. That was so sad, I believe I had a tear in my eye - Dean's despair felt so real. Then you ended it in true SPN fashion, upbeat with a feeling of hope but still with the under current of pain and despair. Beautiful writing. I don't think I have actually read your other shape themed stories - which I cannot believe! - so - great - I have them to look forward to. yay!
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
Nice conclusion to your story.

Like I said in the previous review, you do an excellent job of writing the brothers and OC characters and because you do, that's why we care when a supporting character such as Hannah is killed. So it is a compliment to your writing.

You really have the voices of Dean and Sam down now. I could picture their characters as they watched the fire to their conversation in the car.

I liked the brothers discussion on the afterlife and Sam's promise again to save Dean.

Thanks for sharing this and your other stories with us. I hope to read more from you in the future.

Take care.
purehalo chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
Absolutely beautiful. I loved this story . The emotions between the brothers and the way you had them give a big hug at the end without having to ..you know...hug! I loved it!

Every word was written with such emotion and purpose

So...when's the next story coming?
purehalo chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
OMFG! There i was getting all misty with Dean's thoughts on Sam, how much he needed his brother and how much he would sacrifice again and again for him and then...AND THEN! THAT TWIST!

Part of me is so sad and almost in tears, yet a whole nother part is giving you the biggest round of applause for such a brave move with such an integral character!

Onto the next chapter!
inzane73 chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
This was my favorite out of this series. It definitely had teeth! Some writers like to play it safe all of the time, but this was definitely not safe, and I love it for that very reason.

Nice closure in the end, nothing too sappy or over the top. I liked how you had Dean kind of internalize his reaction to it, which is so appropriate for Dean. I hate it when a story overdoes the chick-flick moment. There should only be a minor chick-flick moment, then the boys break it up somehow. That seems truer to the characters, and is definitely what you've got going here.

Overall, a great story!

Inzane
Ciya chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
I would never throw things unless they were nice soft and squishy. :) Paul shouldn't have killed Hannah but when have ghosts ever acted rationally? Sad but good story.
adder574 chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
Great job on this one. Loved the banter between the boys at the end.
JennK528 chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
Sad, but...fitting. I'm glad Kane got nailed.

Very bittersweet, with the boys and their angstiness, and the events of the finale all tied in ever so nicely. And then Dean starts in on the Impala...*g* Glad he has his priorities straight! Sammy and the Impala, forever. Indeed.
may7fic chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
Amazing story and amazing conclusion. I have no idea how you were able to wrap things up in one chapter the way you did, but you did it superbly. Loved the tie-ins with IMToD, WiaWNSB, plus the season finale - lovely. You dealt with the boys' guilt and grief with depth and complexity and yet were able to shift gears into humor and hope without it being jarring or out of place. Finally, I loved how you dealt with Kane and Hannah's demise - perfect. Thank-you for sharing this excellent story with us. Bravo!
lafleurdumal chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
She died? They didn't save her? I was in denial after last chapter, I thought maybe there was a way...

That's so sad. But it was very fitting to Dean and Sam's situation. I could see how they could relate to that story.

So that was bad, in a very good way.
Marvin is my Muse chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
NO! Hannah! *tear**tear* Wow. I just watched Bridge to

Taribithia and I cried through the last half hour and I came to read fanfiction to cheer up! gah! *tear* *tear* Amazing story though, I love the way you have that silky smooth transition from the boy's talking about Hannah and Paul to their own situation with that cursed deal sitting between them. Really well written and beyond awesome in general!

Great story!

-Marvin
stjra chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
You are the Queen of Awesomeness!

That chapter was so bittersweet! I really loved the way you handled the where to from here question, well done!

LOVED IT AS ALWAYS!