Reviews for Of Alligators and Sewers
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Haha that was great. I really enjoyed it. Loved your hurt Dean, you should do that more often ;)
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Pretty Dean, covered in slim. *whimper* Loved Sam using the car to get Dean out and constant banter, that's what makes the brtothers! Great job!

That's it! ;)

CR
AlmostHeaven chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Nice! Alligator in the sewer. Very cool. Keep it up.
Phx chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Cute. But I hope this means you aren't going to give up HurtSam fics... I miss your hurtSam and snarkyDean.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Well I have to thank Tonya for requesting a hurt Dean fic from you because he's my favorite as well!

Dean wrestling a sewer alligator is definitely a creative idea, haven't seen that on this site before.

You seriously had me laughing almost the entire way through this story...brotherly banter at it's finest!

Amazing job writing the boys, emo Sam and snarky Dean, just perfect. While I normally go for angstier pieces, sometimes it's good just to laugh so thanks for that.

Awesome job and I loved it!

Cookies for you, wished you wrote more for our side *sigh*
twasadark chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Cute story, dear! Here are some lines I especially liked:

Relenting to his brother’s inner hero, Dean sighed and ducked a glob of brown goo, trying not to think about what it could be. Sam had been leading them on this entire expedition, ever the copilot. “You’re pretty familiar with sewers.”

“And you’re familiar with gutters.”

Ha ha! Love this!

Dean said, listing to the side as dizziness cottoned his brain.

Oh! What a great description!

Love your work!
Ghostey chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
The Killing Hour... heh... good job with this humorous little oneshot. Personally I would've called it the Dean Winchester Happy Fun Time Killing Show. Good job :D
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3