Reviews for Inspirations
polrobin chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Very cute and sweet.
VampirateLycan chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
Like it, and like me your probably looking forward to trio, hehe. Only a few days to go. yay! Please continue soon.
BrenRenQoI chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
You have a lovely series going here, with an excellent grasp of characters. I can't wait to read more!
BrenRenQoI chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
Another sweet, lovely chapter! Off to read some more!
BrenRenQoI chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
I laughed (you mean it wasn't the fish who took that picture in her office?), I cried (that note from Jack brought some lovely tears to my eyes), I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter! Can't wait to read more!
BrenRenQoI chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
What a wonderful introductory chapter; can't wait to read more! I love the idea of Jack having a close relationship with his grandfather, it seems very fitting somehow. A very sweet and lovely connection between Sam and Jack depicted. Excellent!
SqueeG-1 chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
Loved it! Although I shouldn't read this stuff at work. '“Sugar,” she said. “Lots and lots of sugar.”' had me laughing out loud. :)
Bekki chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
*grins* Wow, that was awesome! I especially loved the second chapter. Fantastically S/J, but still plausible! great work - thanks for the link

Hope x14 that this is how it all went down in the show!
S.K. Jameson chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
Aw... Oh, look another chapter after this... sorry it's just so good so far that I have to read the next!

Very well done! Adding to favorites as we speak!
froggy0319 chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
This one made me smile :)
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
i can't blame him for being worried... update soon!
BettyHall223 chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
So glad you decided to keep going with this. Really enjoying it.
katejones2005 chapter 4 . 11/3/2007