Reviews for Katamari Father's Day
Wtf awesome
AimzNemesis chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
XD Love it! I love the humour and the concept. Nice work! *adds to faves*
The Rose's Charm chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Excellent comedy; no point in making comment on the Prince's characterization because the player is the Prince and can think whatever he or she wants!

The last line killed me. Well done!
Dancing Feather chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Personally, because of how the Prince was raised I don't think this is his thoughts on his father's obvious questionable behavior. Unfortuneately I think The Prince would be brainwashed in this matter, thinking his father is as great as he says he is.

Despite this it makes for an extremely good humor/parody! I love how you worded every creepy flaw the father has. There was something in every paragraph to snicker at. One of my favorite lines has to be the "drink and fly" comment. And even if I didn't think you got The Prince right, your last sentence was definitely 'The King of all Cosmos'.

And please ignore this next thing if you already knew it and you where just using it to make fun of The King even further; but in the old days the royal where taught to speak of themselves as 'we' because they represented and preformed actions for their entire country.

So this is the end of my review; thank you for typing this fun story for me to read!
OrganicFantasy chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
This is adorable. I love the King's obliviousness.