Reviews for A Place for Warriors
Very nice one!
Thanks for finishing it!
Good luck!
Ash chapter 1 . 6/14
Just finished reading the whole story! Loved all of it! You did a great job!
Saint Snape chapter 28 . 6/9
Such a fantastic story. I really hope you continue to write and a sequel to this would be wonderful.
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 6/1
great fic, so emotionally portrayed!
Hopeful-z chapter 28 . 5/31
I liked your way of thinking, how on analysed the events and how you psychoanalysed all characters behavior. It was done expertly.

Thanks for a good read
jannekevh03 chapter 23 . 4/23
ashir chapter 28 . 4/19
Thank you.
The Other World chapter 28 . 4/18
this is a really beautiful fanfic. very well written and a gradual cessation of hostilities much more believable than many stories where they both suddenly let go of all their hatred.
Thank you for writing this - you deserve a medal!
xx
Convenient Alias chapter 18 . 4/3
So Harry's done with being blameless.
I love how this fic simultaneously portrays Dumbledore as deeply flawed and makes you feel so sorry for him. And also, Harry saying that saving Snape's life isn't optional. Darn right.
wow that ending...is there a sequel?
Miyugi chapter 28 . 3/9
A very very good story. I hate that it left off where it did, there was so much potential and I really wanted to know how all of it turned out with Snape's duties as a spy and Harry's destiny to fight Voldemort. But still, a really good read, I hope you come out with a new story soon!
SkyeMoor chapter 4 . 2/29
You meant Hollow smile, not hallow, which lends the whole thing a rather ... eldrich air that you don't want.
SkyeMoor chapter 3 . 2/29
Wow. Even Snape's amusement is riddled with malevolence. Awesome.
Miraluc chapter 18 . 2/26
I'm sorry! I just can't get into this fanfiction. It's a good plot, and good for other people, but... Sorry!
1,596 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »