Reviews for A Place for Warriors
AratherViciousBunny chapter 15 . 4/27
Holy shit Snape sucks
Caro chapter 9 . 2/7
I HATE CLIFFHANGERS (as a reader, that is. Writing cliffhangers is always so fun. ;P )

At least I am a lucky reader for whom the next chapter has already been posted.
Caro chapter 6 . 2/7
Uh...Borgin and Burkes is in Diagon Alley, not Hogsmeade.

Great and interesting chapter, as always!
Caro chapter 5 . 2/7
Aaah! Snape trying to make Harry give him the vials blackmailn-er, conversation was SOOOO fun to read. :'-)
Athena's phoenix chapter 28 . 11/14/2021
Gosh, it's been a decade or so since I read this fic last. I was feeling nostalgic and came back for a reread, because this is one of those fics that stuck with me, you know? The type that you still think about ten years later in the middle of the night. And gosh, this did stand up to the test of time. I enjoyed the heck out of it all over again. Just wanted to let you know. This really was a joy to read. :)
sp72 chapter 28 . 10/30/2021
Love it. Your portrayal of two badly broken souls man and boy trying and struggling (and failing quite often) to find a way to help and accept help when it’s offered despite being burned too often is realistic and true. Wish it was longer.
jen chapter 27 . 10/15/2021
Such a crazy, amazing story. you were unforgivingly honest with dumbledores extent of cruel decisions, but also true to his feelings and you didn't do any bashing. the same goes to snape, you managed to put a highlight on characters flaws and strengths. kind of bittersweet, but fulfilling. thanks :)
rosemary62442 chapter 13 . 6/21/2021
motorbike was sirius's...surely you must knew cuz hagrid told it oat PoA
rosemary62442 chapter 5 . 6/20/2021
Food can't appearum...sleeping bags happened 3rd years not 2nd
Guest chapter 28 . 5/15/2021
It was marvelous
planesinthesky chapter 28 . 5/12/2021
I read this a few years ago and I don't think I left a review (I'm sorry for that!) But this is hands down once of my absolute most favourite fics!
The Snape Harry relationship portrayal is ON POINT. I love how you don't shy away from showing the cold and heartless canon version of Snape
There are so many quote worthy lines in here my goodness
"That is the right of the scorned" is like my best one
I cannot express how much this work has set the bar for the other Severitus fics I read, this was one of the first and very little came close to capturing the experience I had with this! Absolutely incredible. Thank you so much for the work you put into this
fantasystar78 chapter 17 . 4/28/2021
Truly sad. What Dumbledore did to Harry was unforgivable. Full stop.
fantasystar78 chapter 13 . 4/28/2021
I e never liked Dumbledore, but anyone who did this would be a truly horrible person.
lonely-little-ghost chapter 28 . 12/12/2020
This is one of the best fics I have ever read! I think you showed the interaction between Snape and Harry in the best way possible! I love it so much! You made my day today
lonely-little-ghost chapter 10 . 12/12/2020
OMG I love this so much! You are incredible!
1,696 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »