Reviews for A Place for Warriors
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 25 . 7/25
I HATE DUMBLEDORE! he's so manipulative like wowoowowowoowow it's evil! I'm so frikin ANGRY!
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 23 . 7/24
oh my god Snape called him Fawn. I'm emotional.
so perfect it hurts chapter 28 . 7/9
Love it!
A great plot and brilliant character development :)
- SPIH
archelle.canedo chapter 28 . 7/7
This was really amazing. Every chapter always has a new reason to make me cry. Every quiet moment where they talk somehow felt like a slap to the cheek and a caress at the same time.
Window Girl chapter 24 . 6/24
Very beautiful.
The thing with Petunia's "treats" was very realistic. That's how abusers act.
Window Girl chapter 19 . 6/24
It was worth the wait. Aww, Snape has a conscience
nekomode chapter 3 . 6/23
I cried.
Window Girl chapter 28 . 6/12
This is the best fanfiction I've ever read!
Window Girl chapter 1 . 6/12
Interesting. I like your writing style. It's a lot like JK Rowling's.
ohboraborabora chapter 28 . 5/31
That was an intense journey. Thank you for writing this.
Kay Kay chapter 28 . 5/25
The character development is unbelievable! SO well written! Excellent story!
Sophie chapter 28 . 5/8
WOW! This was amazing! I absolutely love Harry and Snape's characters in this fic, and the story is fabulous! X
dragonchild07 chapter 1 . 4/23
Hi...so I've read this story like a million times over, it's one of my go-tos when I need a good fic fast, but I've never reviewed it so here it is lol. This fic is one of the best Harry/Snape mentor type fics I have ever had the pleasure to read. It's always nice to see a fanfic that manages to form a bond between Harry and Snape that doesn't turn the latter into a squishie ball that doles out free hugs. Snape stays in character throughout the fic, which is one of its strongest points from my view. And I love me some gratuitous time travel, so of course I loved the bits with young!Severus and Harry. Overall I have nothing but praise to give this fic, so congratulations for the awesome fic and thanks for the story!
Blueberry Babe chapter 28 . 4/18
Thanks
RainCityWriter chapter 5 . 4/16
I love that Snape tries everything else rather than just grabbing it from Harry.
1,543 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »