Reviews for A Place for Warriors
Tanavast chapter 18 . 10/21
you know, I'm not sure I can see Dumbledore doing what he did, but the emotional charge throughout this story more than make up for that in my view. This is brilliantly written.
stcobb chapter 28 . 10/17
Well, freaking done.
Stina chapter 28 . 10/12
Wonderful story! I haven't found anything worth reading in Harry Potter fandom for years, and then I stumbled uppn this gem! Lovely characterization! Thank you for writing!
robinsonh99 chapter 15 . 7/27
Bonnies spell was in Lithuanian was it not? Roughly translates to: Use your magic to keep this girl/guy from death.
Anyway great chapter. Thank you for updating. Love this story.
Lost as Alice-Mad as de Hatter chapter 28 . 7/24
You've ripped out my heart and then sewed it back together with a few, flimsy stitches.

What the hell?

How am I going to live normal life like this, if I don't see Harry call Snape, once, Dad?

Oh man. My fingers and hands are trembling.

Why haven't you written more? I feel you can change the whole world. Question is, how can I stalk you more? You are amazing.

What more to say?
Lovelydarkwoods chapter 28 . 7/20
Thank you. Such a great story.
SuperPie1661 chapter 28 . 7/20
Simply put...beautiful and complex story full of anguish and meaningful, yet still realistic conversations between Harry, Snape and Dumbledore.
AM chapter 18 . 7/8
Holy fuck. It takes a LOT for me to write a review for a long completed story and this is it. I think this is the fucking saddest chapter I've read in a long time in a Harry Potter fanfiction. The dynamic here kills me.
onyx chapter 28 . 7/6
thanks for sharing AND especially for finishing ! well done
Melitot Proud Eye chapter 28 . 6/20
A truly enjoyable read!
I loved Harry and Severus' interactions, I found them in character and deliciously full of feels; plus, all that adventure and misunderstandings and Dumbledore's well-meaning but harsh machinations... Bliss. Finally another mentor!Severus written after DH. Maybe Snape seemed a little too open at times, but considering the mind torture of being locked inside a magical chamber and the similarities between Harry and Lily, it wasn't unresonable. As much as I like the stories where Snape is incredibly hard to approach and connect with, it was great to see him so vulnerable :3
I wish it had been doubly long! Thank you so much for sharing this story.
Hope you'll write more in the future 3
I'm sorry but I can't see my self finishing this.

I hate stories like this that make Harry the adult and Snape the child that needs help or whatever. Because while Snape is abusing Harry with throwing things ar him, to verbally abusing him. Harry is trying to make Snape feel better after see the moments that contain Snape. And Harry keeps trying to start a conversation with the man when he knows that all Snape is going to do is just give him problems.
If Harry is a abuse child shouldn't he be afraid of Snape after he hit him, I just can't see myself doing the things Harry do in this story of yours.
Aw :3
I love this.
Scary!
CleganeSnape chapter 28 . 3/29
And here I am, at the end :') I think your take on snape and harry's relationship was really diferent but also in character, and the story was very very good. Weird but so great! Thanks again for writing this, even though I dont think you are ever gonna read this hahaha. But I want to thank you anyway :)
1,627 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »