Reviews for A Place for Warriors
misundersnape chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
Inventive - You have my curiosity piqued, I definitely need to know where this is headed...

Very good - more please!
Criminally Insane Hermit chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
So, I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the point of this 'trapped in a room' thing is to make Snape and Harry understand each other? OK, seems logical to me.I'm guessing also that the re-examination of Harry's memories is somehow crucial to this? Seems logical. Again. Is it also logical to assume that we're going to go into Snapes memories too? Logical to me anyway. Wow. You've gotten three logical thoughts from me in one chapter of one story in one day. *whines* Stop It!
risi chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
Wow, it's a bit like Alice in Wonderland isn't it? Can Harry change the past by not picking up the toy this time or will it still dissappear? Maybe Snape will learn that Harry's life was not as pampered as he thinks. That is if Snape can get over his frustration at having to depend on Harry. I wonder if Harry and Snape will visit Snape's past too?
Scorpia710 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I want another chapter! Lol that was good I wish there was more like it! Thanks!
risi chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I really like the start you have with this story and can't wait to see what the next chapter brings.
Criminally Insane Hermit chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I think this seems interesting, so I'm gonna keep an eye on it. Is it going to be a Snape-mentors-Harry story or a slash. Personally I'd prefer Snape-mentors-Harry, but I have no aversion to slash. You vaguely hinted at abuse, (ie. 'unconsciously adopting the stance he took when serving Uncle Vernon breakfast. Rather as one would offer meat to a lion.' and 'Dursley and Uncle Vernon had both broken his nose on multiple occasions') are you going to elaborate on that? If you are, you should change your rating to teen. I haven't found anything wrong with your story, and I enjoy your writing style, so update soon please.
Maugre7 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
It's fairly well written, but I can't really tell what's going on.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Ah. How very brilliant-no food, no water, unless Harry conjures some.

And then, Snape is summoned-and cannot leave.

Dumbledore is _so_ brilliant at times, isn't he?
Moonlite Knight chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Interesting story! Update soon please!
1,689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113