Reviews for A Place for Warriors
xLynchiex chapter 8 . 2/6/2020
this is the first fic I've read where these two coming to understand each other feels real, natural, and genuine. while I like the concept, most of what I've read is poorly realised, and even when not, forgets how nasty these two are to each other. your ability to stay so true to character is impressive!
Guest chapter 28 . 8/10/2019
This was brilliant. Thank you so much for creating this.

~BookwormFromRoom101
sinetrum chapter 13 . 8/6/2019
waittttt did u just forget to write Snape's sceneeee of him hugging lily body?! whyyyyy
LeoESerpens chapter 28 . 7/11/2019
Very good fic! Thanks so much for a very enjoyable read
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 3/7/2019
That was ah-mazing. I just spent all last night powering through the entirety of your story! What a refreshing, complex, and beautiful plot — so unique! I really loved how your wrote Snape, probably one of my favorite portrayals. His struggle to be someone Harry could rely on seemed very true to his character — I hate when people write him as easily swayed to being generous with affection and fatherly love. Truly this was exceptional and moving and wonderful and I’m so thankful you finished it!
Lili1478 chapter 28 . 2/20/2019
I just recently found this fanfic and it was a wild ride. Out of all the fanfics that I have read, I have come to the conclusion that is one is one of the best. I got something more out of it.
Thank you for this beautiful experience. I hope that life is teating you well.
FireDiamond chapter 23 . 2/12/2019
I like your story a lot. Generally, I don’t get worked up about stories, but yours made me cry. I don’t mean this in a bad way. I just think you’re a really good writer, and when you write, I can tell what everyone in the story is feeling, as if I was feeling it too.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 8 . 2/11/2019
It's funny, the things we pick up upon a re-read. Once we've had experiences in life and can relate with the characters even deeper - it's a very weird emotion.
Ch0c0frog chapter 6 . 1/20/2019
Hello, thank you for this story... même si je pleure comme une madeleine... Have a nice day.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/16/2018
So I’m reading this years after you updated it, but this chapter makes me so proud of you! Not that you need validation from me, or anything like that, but I’m honestly so impressed that you came back to finish up this book after years away. I just wanted to say thank you, and wish that you’re doing well!
JanieOhio chapter 8 . 9/20/2018
this was interesting, though you lost me when you sweetie tended to present tense. thanks for sharing
Galx20 chapter 28 . 9/12/2018
When Dumbledore manipulated Harry and Snape with the truth serum that was unexpected and well written. The story was very good and I'm probably going to read it again very soon.
alfamky chapter 21 . 7/5/2018
oh but sometimes I wish it would. Turn into slash that is. But that would also ruin the delicate balance you've constructed already. Pity...
chessie517 chapter 28 . 5/31/2018
This was an amazing story. Ive favorited over 500 stories on my account and ready hundreds more that did not make it to the list, but this story is one of the best I've had the pleasure to find. If you ever pick up the quill again, I'd be all to eager to immerse myself in the world you flawlessly created. Thank you so much.
enahma chapter 1 . 5/23/2018
I have been reading fanfics since 2001, and yours is still one of the best fics I've met. Your characterization of Snape is so spot on I cannot even praise enough. Their slowly changing relationship is totally believable, sometimes a bit painful (to read about and to feel about), yet, it's the fourth time I've read it in the last 7 years, and that's a big praise because I scarcely read fanfictions anymore. I even have it in my ebook reader. But now, I decided to leave at least one review, because you deserve much more than one.
My favourite part of the fic is when they are finally out of the Room and begin to try out how to behave around each other - Snape the git who has never loved before ( I guess Lily was an obsession rather than a love), and the abused and teenager Harry. I loved that you did not alienate Harry and his friends either. Well done.
Thank you for such an interesting, intriguing and refreshing read!
1,689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »