Reviews for Rectitude
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
wow amazing
VeryBoredSoul chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Your stories aren't one for shallow thoughts. They're more akin to deep thinking. :) It's interesting how you left open how Sasuke would react and why he's been at work more and more. Great job!
Jannasaur chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I have no words for this... I really don't. But I loved this fic.
MacieHeart'sCasey chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I just loved the way you portayed Sakura's feelings and that hope filled ending, just stunning! :) :)
sasusakulove chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
So what will happen? What'll Sasuke do when he know?

Why don't you make a sequel? Please!

Thanks.
44katie chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
this story is so good please update soon
apyrateslyfe4me chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Thank you for those words of wisdowm in the review you gave me. To be honest, I don't re-edit very much at all. When I do, it's only a few words that get changed because I like the feeling the words put across and such. BUt what do you mean by external details?

I like this. A lot. I don't know who this character is, and I like how you don't tell the reader her name, leaving us non-Naruto fans wondering who she could be. The repeated use of parenthesis is good, too. It makes me feel as if the character has a lot to say but cannot get it all across by just speaking.
dragon695 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
He's probably started screwing around with Naruto, that's why she ain't seeing him much... _
hiya chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
nice... good job! who was that? im guessing sakura but who knowsbut you for sure? keep up the good work!
niver chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
That was sad and strangely sweet. You write the most amazing one shots.
floatingsubways chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Normally, I don't read SasuSaku fics, and since Sasuke isn't directly introduced in this one in obvious presence, I loved it. You gave Sakura all the feelings a soon-to-be mother would have. There is nothing about this fic that would make me frown. Good job.
Merridaine chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Wow but I agree with the other reviewers I would love to find out more
SailorManga chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Sequel! This needs a sequel!
Riana1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This is heartbreaking.
SparrowEyes chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
WOW...that was intense and sad. i love it. you should consider writing a epilogue for it. that was sad though. amazing piece