Reviews for Let It Die
Max Cale chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
ok, so going to need more from you. You can't just do that and leave us hanging here. Come on, gimme more! come on, gimme, gimme, more, please, gimme a ending where Liason is living happily ever after, or at least our way. But I'm glad someone is writing what we all Liason fans know to be true Liason 4 Ever!
liasongh chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Good story. I liked it. You handled that great. Now I'm going to read the follow up story to let it die.
avidmind chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
wow what an awesome story. i hope that its this good when liz does it for real on TV!keep writting i love it.
Bartini Girl 03 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
That was really good. I would have liked to seen it continued, but that is a good stopping point.
Alexia8246 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I liked it! Hope to get a new chapter soon! And in this fic, just like on GH, it's time for Liz to drop Lucky. It's been a vicious cycle for years. There was Jax, Patrick, Nicolas, Jason...anyone who tried to help Liz out when he couldn't he's had issues with. She just needs to cut her losses and move on, even if it's not with Jason.
Liason4220 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
There you go again. Nobody does Elizabeth angst like you. I love it.
MzMocha chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I liked this story very much, emjoyed the scenes with liz and audrey and of course liz's scenes with her knight in shining leather...
angelisis7 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Loved this, sad to see it is only a oneshot though. It was fantastic, you are amazingly talented. Kudos on a great write.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Wow what a great story! Are you going to continue it?