Reviews for Harry Potter and The Ori Adventure
shedges19 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I liked this hope you add nore
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This is fucking bulloz mate, what the fuck is this, where in the seven hells does naruto come into this?
mattcun chapter 16 . 6/28/2013
plz write more
darthas chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I thank you for letting one of the most awesome character of stargate a chance there at most 6 other stories about adria and they are not really good
Mad about the Boro chapter 16 . 11/13/2012
Nice, I always thought that someone should give Adria a chance. I liked this fic, though I had trouble understanding the Naruto referrences (not being a follower of that particular fiction). If you ever decide to re-write this fic, if you could add a more in-depth explanation of things for we who are Naruto-illiterate that'd be great. Anyway, nice fic, I hope you give it another go at a later date.
NightWithMoon chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
my only comment is: Harry is taken down for more than a day by a measly zat? Really?
crazyjim87 chapter 16 . 11/21/2011
I like your story and i was wondering when will the next chapter be up
darkheart18 chapter 16 . 10/12/2011
Hey i realise that this story hasn't been updated in years but i would hate to see an awesome story like this die plz continue it.
Joe Lawyer chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Why would two married students, like Harry and Adria are supposed to be, be forced to live separately? It doesn’t matter if they’re in different houses, they’re married. Even in the wizarding world they wouldn’t separate spouses from each other.
Joe Lawyer chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
Making Adria a waitress might be funny, but it was also ridiculous and not consistent with her character. I agree love can change a person, but her willingness to act like a servant probably wouldn’t be one of them. As for money, are you serious? Getting jobs? That’s what these two incredibly powerful intelligent individuals come up with? There isn’t some a little less mundane you could come up with? Like them using their powers to create something valuable? Or just stealing some money?
Joe Lawyer chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
It seems a bit strange that instead of taking over the ship themselves, Harry and Adria ran and hid? Who cares who the intruders are, does Harry really think they could defeat him when his clones eliminated every enemy on the ship already?

Lol, a little silly to allow this ship to fall into whoever the intruders’ hands are. And he didn’t even know it was SG-1 on board.
AzureNemesis chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
This is terrible. For starters, the shodaime hokage's name is Senju Hashirama. Second, the nidaime hokage was his brother who was named Senju Tobirama. Third, Tsunade was the granddaughter of Hashirama and the grandniece of Tobirama, not Hashirama's daughter. fourth, it is spelled hyouton, not hyuton. Fifth, Voldemort's immortality was caused by his soul being anchored via horcruxes, not by an ascention. Sixth, harry killing a jounin at 7 or 9 or whatever is extremely unlikely, and it would not likely be a reoccuring phenomenon. Seventh, the 'fire lord' is called the 'daimyo' and is a ruler, not a front line fighter, especially not against trained jounin level ninjas. There are many other significant issues that i spotted in just the first 5 chapters alone. Please either re-write or delete this fanfic. As it is it is kind of cr4ppy.

Blackholelord chapter 16 . 4/29/2011
Not a bad story.
darkplayer35 chapter 16 . 4/23/2011
Very interesting story. I look forward to seeing what develops from here. Please update soon.
nased0 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
That was an awesome and enjoyable fic!

Please update!