Reviews for Harry Potter and The Ori Adventure
Hikari Nova chapter 16 . 8/10
this was a fun read minus that at times it comes off as being crackish sad it's a discon'ed story
Hikari Nova chapter 4 . 8/10
some minor grammar errors but at least it isn't crackish like the 1st chapter lol
Hikari Nova chapter 2 . 8/10
ya should research things if your doing crossovers like Konoha was the OLDEST of the multiclan shinobi villages though Uzushio held the Uzumaki clan before they was all but wiped out and was a large and very advanced for the Elemental Nations village with the only one that might've been it's technological equal or maybe a bit more advanced being Ame
Hikari Nova chapter 1 . 8/10
ummm Konoha's shodai's name is Hashirama Senju pardon if I misspelled his first name and the Nidaime's name is Tobirama Senju, also this chapter seems alittle crackish
Pushi19 chapter 16 . 4/8
shedges19 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I liked this hope you add nore
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This is fucking bulloz mate, what the fuck is this, where in the seven hells does naruto come into this?
mattcun chapter 16 . 6/28/2013
plz write more
darthas chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I thank you for letting one of the most awesome character of stargate a chance there at most 6 other stories about adria and they are not really good
Mad about the Boro chapter 16 . 11/13/2012
Nice, I always thought that someone should give Adria a chance. I liked this fic, though I had trouble understanding the Naruto referrences (not being a follower of that particular fiction). If you ever decide to re-write this fic, if you could add a more in-depth explanation of things for we who are Naruto-illiterate that'd be great. Anyway, nice fic, I hope you give it another go at a later date.
NightWithMoon chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
my only comment is: Harry is taken down for more than a day by a measly zat? Really?
crazyjim87 chapter 16 . 11/21/2011
I like your story and i was wondering when will the next chapter be up
darkheart18 chapter 16 . 10/12/2011
Hey i realise that this story hasn't been updated in years but i would hate to see an awesome story like this die plz continue it.
Joe Lawyer chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Why would two married students, like Harry and Adria are supposed to be, be forced to live separately? It doesn’t matter if they’re in different houses, they’re married. Even in the wizarding world they wouldn’t separate spouses from each other.
Joe Lawyer chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
Making Adria a waitress might be funny, but it was also ridiculous and not consistent with her character. I agree love can change a person, but her willingness to act like a servant probably wouldn’t be one of them. As for money, are you serious? Getting jobs? That’s what these two incredibly powerful intelligent individuals come up with? There isn’t some a little less mundane you could come up with? Like them using their powers to create something valuable? Or just stealing some money?