Reviews for In Memory's Wake
Darkfreedom00 chapter 1 . 3/18
Please please PLEASE finish this story, is so amazing and well done, the first part of this story was the first Harry/Snape fic I've read! Your writing convinced me of this unlikely pairing, so I beg you please finish this. I can't believe you would lose interest in this work, maybe if not for all of us readers begging for an ending you'd want to finish this story to honour what was obviously a hard and well done job so far :)
Such a good story! Congrats!
anime-hexe chapter 1 . 3/2
Oh my god,

Just two days ago I started rereading LOTDSOF and IMW and...holymoly, could you please PLEASE upload new Chapters? I almost forgot how intense your stories are, it's brilliant! I hope all will get better for Albus, Harry and Severus in your story.

I hope your sanity is still intact and your work and time at the university were great ;o)

I can't wait for more and every now and then I'm looking if there was an update.

anime-hexe 3
guest chapter 19 . 2/16
This is so good...please start writing it again!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Are you going to continue this story?! It's to good to end like this! I really do wish to see a happy ending.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/25/2014
I started reading your first story again... Now that I'm half way through I realize that it WAS the story that had a sequel that was sooooooo good but never got finished! So I'm pleading again! Please please please finish this story... They are both soooo good ... I must say you are one of the best writers here...

Love..
TheFallofIcirus chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
The pain! The anguish! The love! I couldn't stop reading this fic, but was so completely heart broken when I discovered that it wasn't finished. Please, oh, please finish it. The writing is superb! I find myself wide awake at 3 am with the turmoil of Snape and Harry's relationship tap dancing on my heart. Can't imagine this fic ever not breaking my soul in two. I thank you so much for writing it, and can only wish that you will do us the honour of giving us a beautiful closure.
love-orthelack-thereof chapter 19 . 7/27/2014
I am so sad this story hasn't been updated in so long! I love your writing so much. I hope you still check your account every so often so you get this.
Broken By Those That Matter chapter 19 . 6/28/2014
I find myself crying alongside Harry, and Dumbledore and wondering how it got this bad. And my eyes won't dry and it 2:13 in the morning and I couldn't stop reading. But listening to Say by John Mayer and Love is a Battlefield by Pat Benatar coincidentally at the same time as reading this chapter certainly doesn't help. It actually makes it worst. So now I'm turning my music off cause it's making me sob very loudly.
JuleMaker chapter 19 . 1/25/2014
You need to update 0
I'm crying 'cause this is so good.
ButterflyMane chapter 19 . 1/14/2014
I've loved this story so much, and I love your writing style. I'm incredibly sad that this story has gone so very long without an update...I cannot possibly imagine not finding out the rest of Harry and Severus' story and hope you will come around at some point and end my agony!

I loved your exploration of Severus' and Dumbledore's relationship- it's an avenue not often examined and it is touching and interesting...though right now desperately heartbreaking! I want to see the conclusion of their difficulties as well as his and Harry's.

Shamelessly begging for an update- I know first hand how much life can swallow your time. I sincerely hope you have time at some point to come back and share your fabulous talent :) xx
LetPastBePast chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
I love this fic... but please don't end it here! Will you ever update or should I just stop hopeing and move on?
JaneDoh0 chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
Please continue this!
Selyne Nightshade chapter 19 . 12/17/2013
OH MY GOD! I really really hope you update this because i CAN NOT WAIT for Sev to get his memories back! I expect him to give Harry and Dumbledore a BIG apology.
Jeb59 chapter 19 . 11/19/2013
2009 is a long time ago. I really hope you come back to all your stories love your writing.
GoSpikey chapter 19 . 11/1/2013
You: "Can't wait to hear what you think..."

Me: "That we want more!"