Reviews for In Memory's Wake
daisycb chapter 19 . 3/16
Are you still planning on finishing this or is it truly at an end? Your writing is excellent and I am sorry if there will be no more.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/28/2016
Grrrr! Snape, I wanna BEAT YOUR ASS! HOW DARE YOU MAKE MY BABIES CRY YOU DICKWAD!? Damn, Snape sure knows how to go for the jugular.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/15/2016
No happy ending:( ım crushed...
Guest chapter 19 . 3/26/2016
Here we are, 7 years later and it really is unfortunate that this has been abandoned. Its understood that one has a life outside the internet and me of all people should know this, but a brief outline on how you planned to end this would have been appreciated given how clearly popular this story of yours was. I'm only sorry you had to break your own promise made back in Chapter 15(?):
"UPDATE NOTICE: I realize it's been some time since i've updated, and for that I apologize. Your patience is appreciated, but please note this story is not and will not be abandoned. Thanks again."
Very sad indeed but for what it's worth, you have a remarkable talent for writing.
pupzpride chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
What!? That's it!? You can't leave it like this! This is a great story but please don't leave it here!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/21/2015
Can't wait till next chapter
Macy chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
Omg the snarry feels
Guest chapter 18 . 12/18/2015
Hurry up and finish this story!
reneandrews chapter 19 . 11/4/2015
AAAAGHH! Stupid, stupid, stupid - I should know never to start a story that isn't complete! Now I am wallowing in an emotional abyss I can not escape. Please please help...
James's Fire chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Sophie chapter 19 . 7/31/2015
NOOOOOO! OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU LEFT IT THERE! I soooo wish that you had continued this it is so gripping and intense! And poor Harry :'(
Darkfreedom00 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Please please PLEASE finish this story, is so amazing and well done, the first part of this story was the first Harry/Snape fic I've read! Your writing convinced me of this unlikely pairing, so I beg you please finish this. I can't believe you would lose interest in this work, maybe if not for all of us readers begging for an ending you'd want to finish this story to honour what was obviously a hard and well done job so far :)
Such a good story! Congrats!
anime-hexe chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Oh my god,

Just two days ago I started rereading LOTDSOF and IMW and...holymoly, could you please PLEASE upload new Chapters? I almost forgot how intense your stories are, it's brilliant! I hope all will get better for Albus, Harry and Severus in your story.

I hope your sanity is still intact and your work and time at the university were great ;o)

I can't wait for more and every now and then I'm looking if there was an update.

anime-hexe 3
guest chapter 19 . 2/16/2015
This is so good...please start writing it again!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Are you going to continue this story?! It's to good to end like this! I really do wish to see a happy ending.