Reviews for In Memory's Wake
That-Fresh-Rain-Smell chapter 19 . 6/22/2009
My god woman! too short by half, but of course it's amazing. snape is realy being a dick. a very un-cannon dick. PLEASE write more soon! I'm on the edge of my seat here, for really.

Cozy
milola chapter 19 . 6/22/2009
you made my day with this fabulous fanfiction! when I saw the e-mail alert I was screamingout of joy!

but severus made albus cry and harry,too. it was just beyond cruelity when sev mentioned grindelwald. that all shows me that severus had to have suffered so much to be capable of such rudeness. but how could dumbledore think of helping him of saving snape without being hurt deeply. without loosing himself...without paying a high price of loosing his own sanity...severus surely is intelligent enough to find the right words to hurt someone to stab in his weakest spot...

wow...wow...wow...the story his taking a different direction from what I first expected...but with severus and your intellect as the writer of this awesome story who pays really tribute to rowlings characters, who digs so deeply to the psyche of the characters, this story will always turn unexpected turns...

you are doing really justice to the characters...even severus acting so harshly fits into the story so wonderfully,fits to what he has suffered...otherwise it wouldnt had workout!

really awesome job!

but plz update sooner! plZ!
Rebs chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
Oh my God. Snapes a fucking bastard! Intense chapter, man. Youve got me incredibly hooked. Cant wait for the next chapter.
ShadowFawkes chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
Well, that was an interesting chapter!

I see that Severus's mental state is failing at a substantial rate. I almost don't want them to get back together, until I realize that I would be far too interested in seeing Severus's reaction if he ever got his memories back and realized what he was doing to those he cared about.

I am curious to what Severus was refering to in regards to Albus. That is interesting in and of itself.

Anyway, please update soon, really soon.

~ShadowFawkes~
HpReWritten chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
wow. you have NO idea how...wow. I mean to see the great Albus Dumbledore just...wow. I am NOT a big fan of the headmaster but still...thats just insanely cruel for Severus.

I am done asking. I am begging now: Please end this madness soon. I dont think Harry nor Dumbledore can take much more of this anymore. I think Dumbledore being on his death bed and Harry being kidnapped and raped by death eaters might snap him out of it.

Please just end the madness!
killerquyn chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
I fucking loved this chapter. I can't even tell how much. I'm demanding an update as soon as fucking possible.
Lost in the ever after chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
I want to kill Severus now.

well, I wanted to kill him when he went kooky and broke up with Harry...and for the posters...but now I REALLY want to kill him. A tad violent, I know. But HOW could...gah! I feel like a drug addict or something, for this story. AS always, amazing chapter, but WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END? Ah Well.

I'm not very patiently awaiting your next installment, FYI.

Peace, Love, Laughter~

Lost~~
Marie chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
Everytime I read a new chapter I think, oh my god the tension can not possibly rise any higher and then a new chapter comes and it gets even better.

But please, please stop Harry and Dumbledores suffering soon!

I really would like to ask you to upload faster, but I know you have a real life and heaven knows I would not be able to write so much on a regular basis, so I just say:

Please write as fast as you can and think of us starving fans
StubbornTenshi chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
Oh gods! Poor Albus!

As much as I am loving this story, it's seriously making me cry! :(
zippyzip chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
:0 :0 omg, hes gonna get umm better soon right? Im hooked on this story x x
Perseus 9 chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
Oh my God! Severus Snape is the most sadistic, cruel ,ruthless,selfish son of a bitch! And no, not even Voldemort is worse than him by my standards. I was never too fond of Headmaster Dumbledore, but something like this, I really haven't expected. Malfoy is an angel compared with Snape! And Potter! What is going on with him? Is he fucking insane? Why can't he let it go at last? After all that happened that caused by his pushing it, I'd thought he would give it a rest. He just doesn't know when to give up, does he?

I'm a bit jealous of him. What would I give to have such a good and supportive friend. This chapter made me think about my own friends and how they would be reacting to something like this if it were me on Potter's place. I figured out that I'm glad that I'm not on his place (hopefully I'll never be in any similar situation) because I'd be on my own.

I'm fascinated with this story. You're so damn good at this. Please, update soon
DuShuZhi chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
What a horribly sad chapter! Good reading, but...wow, sad. I feel sorry for everyone.
da-blk-saiyangirl chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
ah WOW talk about the emotion and angst, that was a totally different side I have ever seen on poor Dumbles. Great chapter Keep up with the great work!
Severus-is-my-man chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
Update update update! this is so good i love this story!
Melmoth the Wanderer chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
I was so excited this morning to see your update! :-)

Lovely chapter. I can really feel Harry's frustration and pain. In a way, I'm glad he's trying to move on now.

I love your characterization of Snape. He seems very true to life. He is so angry at and (perhaps?) so frightened of the truth. He's shoving away everyone who cares about him.

I personally adore angst and heartache in large doses. I guess it's just a matter of preference.

BTW, if you ever want a beta-reader, just let me know. I have a pretty good understanding of grammar and way too much free time on my hands. No pressure, though. :-)
928 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »