Reviews for In Memory's Wake
killerquyn chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
I fucking loved this chapter. I can't even tell how much. I'm demanding an update as soon as fucking possible.
Lost in the ever after chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
I want to kill Severus now.

well, I wanted to kill him when he went kooky and broke up with Harry...and for the posters...but now I REALLY want to kill him. A tad violent, I know. But HOW could...gah! I feel like a drug addict or something, for this story. AS always, amazing chapter, but WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END? Ah Well.

I'm not very patiently awaiting your next installment, FYI.

Peace, Love, Laughter~

Lost~~
Marie chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
Everytime I read a new chapter I think, oh my god the tension can not possibly rise any higher and then a new chapter comes and it gets even better.

But please, please stop Harry and Dumbledores suffering soon!

I really would like to ask you to upload faster, but I know you have a real life and heaven knows I would not be able to write so much on a regular basis, so I just say:

Please write as fast as you can and think of us starving fans
StubbornTenshi chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
Oh gods! Poor Albus!

As much as I am loving this story, it's seriously making me cry! :(
zippyzip chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
:0 :0 omg, hes gonna get umm better soon right? Im hooked on this story x x
Samael the Parselmouth chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
Oh my God! Severus Snape is the most sadistic, cruel ,ruthless,selfish son of a bitch! And no, not even Voldemort is worse than him by my standards. I was never too fond of Headmaster Dumbledore, but something like this, I really haven't expected. Malfoy is an angel compared with Snape! And Potter! What is going on with him? Is he fucking insane? Why can't he let it go at last? After all that happened that caused by his pushing it, I'd thought he would give it a rest. He just doesn't know when to give up, does he?

I'm a bit jealous of him. What would I give to have such a good and supportive friend. This chapter made me think about my own friends and how they would be reacting to something like this if it were me on Potter's place. I figured out that I'm glad that I'm not on his place (hopefully I'll never be in any similar situation) because I'd be on my own.

I'm fascinated with this story. You're so damn good at this. Please, update soon
DuShuZhi chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
What a horribly sad chapter! Good reading, but...wow, sad. I feel sorry for everyone.
da-blk-saiyangirl chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
ah WOW talk about the emotion and angst, that was a totally different side I have ever seen on poor Dumbles. Great chapter Keep up with the great work!
Severus-is-my-man chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
Update update update! this is so good i love this story!
Melmoth the Wanderer chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
I was so excited this morning to see your update! :-)

Lovely chapter. I can really feel Harry's frustration and pain. In a way, I'm glad he's trying to move on now.

I love your characterization of Snape. He seems very true to life. He is so angry at and (perhaps?) so frightened of the truth. He's shoving away everyone who cares about him.

I personally adore angst and heartache in large doses. I guess it's just a matter of preference.

BTW, if you ever want a beta-reader, just let me know. I have a pretty good understanding of grammar and way too much free time on my hands. No pressure, though. :-)
somethingjustlikethat chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
Tears are springing in my eyes now. Albus is so sad, I can feel the sadness coming from everyone. Severus is just acting so..so weird.

Great job.
atypicalsnowman chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
Words can't express how much I enjoyed this chapter. I absolutely adore your Dumbledore here, so human, so much a normal, flesh and blood man. Of course, I hate Severus (or what he's become) and what he says to him, but this is an excellent examination of the topic of AD/GG.

I actually explore the same topic (this scene is eerily similar to one of mine) in my WIP. How Dumbledore knows suffering, knows what it's like to live without love and to have to make horrible choices. He's been making them since before Harry and Severus were ever born.

This chapter was amazing and really showed the humanity of the characters.

Onto Harry: I love that you actually have Harry hate Severus here and admit defeat. 'Love conquers all' is all so very romantic but honestly how long could any of stand Severus' behavior, even if it wasn't really his fault?

Harry is remarkable human in this and I adore it.

Really, I just continue to love this story more and more. I will be rec'ing it to SS as soon as the worst angst is over. I know quite a few people have their fingers over their eyes asking me 'is it over yet?' before they start to read.

Irritating, I know, but oh well. I assure you I will be hanging on your every word.

- snow
Morgana-White chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
The ending of this chapter has brought me to tears, but I cannot say I don't like it (how twisted it sounds?). It is great but in this heartbreaking kind of way. You know what I mean - you feel uncontrollable sadness, you are choking up with emotions and for the life of you, you cannot tear your eyes away from what you're reading, even if that only makes you cry harder! But I won't complain, the more tears and difficulties, the sweeter the ending, right? ;)

I will say this again, it was a great and well-written chapter! Keep up the awesome work and update as soon as you can!
Maud Greyluck chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
I suppose that waiting for a miracle is out of questions?

Have someone push the git (because for last few chapters he is a git) down the stairs, maybe if he hits his head really hard he would start acting normally, or just finish off Voldemort.

Angst and heartache is good in small doses but I think that readers would appreciate more a tiny creak in the armor which will prove to them that not everything is lost. Perhaps Severus's point of view would help (especially if he is confused as hell). One returning memory or at least a slap across the face or Harry's suicidal attempt when Severus is around.

Update soon, pretty please and give us some hope.
darklady5289 chapter 19 . 6/20/2009
well...that was totally terrible of severus as a matter of fact. i really hope hes only saying these things cause hes sick still and messed up. that would be really fucked up if he really meant any of that.

great chapter! wish you updated more though... :)
923 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »