Reviews for Untitled
Sabrina Bane chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I don't have to worry much about my soul. It is just a little speck I have tied up deep in the blackness of heart. Yay! I liked this, it sounded like them alot.
iSpazzyKitty chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Aww! What a cute story!
ItalianMisakive chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
AhI found this really nice and I feel sorry for Todd havin' to put up with his parent :'D
For Sanity's Sake chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Aww, so sweet! Squee seems to have more to show Johnny than Johnny does Squee; I always found it funny that Johnny considered himself somewhat of an older brother when this was always the case.
ImmolationPiggieOfDoom chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is a great story! im glad squee got over his fear of johnny! i love this comic...3
Ali92 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Cute! (:
MadameJelly chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
:D Very sweet, without making Johnny super OOC. Excellent stuff.
Vicious Piggy chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
aw, this was cute! i can imagine squee, a soft-spoken, anirexic, parinoid, beaten teen. poor squee, at least he has johnny.
123-321 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
aw a little too squishy but cute!
Unstable Miharu chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Aw. I loved the ending. :3
nejilover chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
that was awsome. ahem i read your profile and relized one thing: we have a lot in common. my friends think i'm weird but i'm not, i don't like romance all that much unless it has horror in it. and i'm not goth emo or prepy believe me i hate preps they are all ways saying stuff like "oh my god that was like soo freaking awsome" that is just plain out annoying. but that was exceelnt. oh yeah my favorite anima is naruto & bleach because of the blood scenes and the fights. i'm not what some would call your normal avrage gril. i'm what you might call a tomboy. but one thing is for sure if i had been singed in on here you would be on my favorites list. oh yeah my name is Brittany aka nejilover. but you are amazing at writing stories.
o-0SaSuKe-DaRk0-o chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
"Ok, on my profile I said that I liked this story... and I did... Until I wrote the ending. Damn, I hate it now. CURSE YOU BAD ENDINGS! CURSEE YOU! Ahem."

k so u go from normal to SPAZ!...

so i would just like to say

TOLD YOU SO!

yeah so it was ok...the ending sucked ass...so...yeah...there...review..and u didn't even ask me to wow...yeah im bored...

-Bye...KATiE