Reviews for Need
cool story
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
NIce!
CattyRose chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I love Heat stories, and sweet ones are particularly hard to come by! Thanks so much for writing this! It's a cute little gem!
l chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Make a sequel make a sequel! Please! Lol i loved this, it was great. Max and Alec are awesome together. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
ccase13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Poor Alec, he'll be sorry in the morning when Max is sorry. But what a pretty picture they'd make.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
oh I love that!

I really like how you described how heat affects Alec since we don't really know in canon. I like how everything changed when he just let go!

Writing was great and the thoughts behind the characters, awesome!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Awesome! I love seeing Alec try to resist!
ReWriter15 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This was so well written, truly, I mean, the three were so in character...

I loved it, w
ByakkoBayliss chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This is a brilliant story. The characters are clear and well defined, keeping well to the originals while the plot itself is entirely new. I loved it, and I'd lik to see some more of it.
musicalpsychology chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
yum. that is all I can say. :P That was... yum.
Furyan Goddess chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Hum... that was yummy :)
sibyl411 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
wow. well. ahem. intense. You should do a follow up. like the day after. just want to see what max thinks after the fact.
X5898 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Great story. Loved it. To tell you the truth, the challenge could've been taken a completely different way. It had the potential to become a story where both Alec and Max could be portrayed out of character. Yet, you managed to stay clear of that. I shouldn't be surprised, having followed your writing for as long as I have. You managed to turn it on its axis and take it in a completely different path. But then again, I should be used to that as well. Heh. Like you usualy do, you managed to get the story exactly where you wanted it and still keep the characters real, the way we know them. You also managed to get the reader inside the situation, with your awesome description that makes you feel like you are right there with them, that you are a fly on the wall, watching what's going on and knowing exactly how both of them are feeling. Kudos.

As for the story itself, I particularly loved the fact that you kept Max's head clear enough through out it all that it felt that though in heat, she made a conscious decision to sleep with Alec. Clear enough that she managed to understand both the fact that he understood what she was going through and just how deep his understanding actually went. I don't think I've read many heat fics where Max is the one that realizes all on her own how heat affects Alec. I like that. Because it shows that she can also understand him. But most of all, because it pulls them that much closer. I don't know how to explain it properly, so I'll let your own words do it for me: "She stared at the muscles of his back, the tension throughout the line of his body, and realized it was like looking in a mirror."