Reviews for All the Luck
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Great insight. It's not too light, but not too heavy. The perfect mixture.
cleverdistraction chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
This was AMAZING. *Such* an insightful and fabulous look into Emily's past and present. I DEFINITELY think you got her character right-it was perfect. I'm so glad you wrote this...I think it's amazing to see Emily in such a strong, but broken, way. It definitely makes her identifiable as a character-not plastic or fake-and I agree that I would've liked that to have come earlier in the season so that we could've seen her reaction to a lot of the cases that came before this realization (although, I wouldn't have wanted it TOO much earlier as I definitely enjoyed the incremental development of her character in relationship to both her career and Matt). But I'm just babbling. It's only because your amazing writing and spot-on characterization have stunted me into over-speech (obviously, the opposite of speechlessness). Thanks so much! It's amazingly written!
Bedazzle Me chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Lie To Me is my favourite episode ever! So glad that you wrote a one-shot on it ].

Just one thing, her sister's name was Allison, so wouldn't it be Ally instead of Abby?

On the other hand, GREAT JOB! ]
squinter chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Exactly what I thought! I mean we already knew that she didn't have the best highschool experience; I mean who does? But I guess I was kind of waiting for the writers to reveal more of her backstory. They should have done it sooner given that Standoff is really a character show. This was a great story and I was kinda surprised to find that you published it only a few hours after Lie to Me aired. :) I take ages and ages to write a story. I have a Standoff one that's half-finished on my computer that I haven't touched in forever because every time I read it, I think that I'll ruin it by adding to it. :P I love all of your stories and can't wait for more fanfic from you!

hunnielove chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Well as always another amazing story. And can't wait for your others to be updated too.