Reviews for Cheering For Navratilova
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Good job
The TableThrower chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
...there needs to be more. I recently watched this movie again for the first time in years, and now I've got this uncontrollable urge to pump out a story for this pair...
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I absolutely adored this story.
iphis15 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
That was nice. There were a few typos, but in general I liked your word choices and turn of phrase.

~Mademise Morte
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Ha! That was great! Love the Jess/Jules pairing!
crazy-dreamer13 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
loved this story! They are one of my favourite platonic couples ever! And I'm sure that if there had been a Bend it like Beckham 2, this would totally had happened. Cheers!
shetan83 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I was so excited to see that you had a story for Bend it for Beckham, haha. And the story definitely lived up to my expectations. Well done!
magicmumu chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This is a cute story. I loved this after finally seeing the movie again on TV. I am glad that I got a chance to read this. I realized that you may not be on Realm of the shadow, but you are certainly on Ralst. Yay, I know where else to stalk your stories, because your BoP story titles were familiar, espcially Poetry Feelings, and I think it was on The Edge at one point too before it went bye bye. good writer, you are, and I am so stalking your stuff again, because I know I read a lot of it before now.

yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Sweet and funny. Keep writing
LemonDropAnyone chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Loved it. Plain and simple. We all know who really should've gotten together in Bend It Like Beckham. You did a great job of portraying it.
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
wow. this is kinda cool, I mean I always though about this pairing but I think this is the first time I've actually read one...

weird fact did you know that Jules and Jess were supposed to fall in love but the idea didn't pass over very well so they "fixed" the script... anyways, read nice read.

testyoutestyou chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Yay! You posted it here!

This is just a great OC continuation of the story.

I hope this helps more people get interested in writing for the fandom.
thinofsubstance chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Okay, so this?

"Law of averages I suppose, after a forty odd years of being wrong she had to hit the jackpot sometime," Jules responded resisting the urge to jump up and pump her arms up and down and yell 'in your face' even though she didn't know who's face it would've been in anyway.

Also, you used "Sapphic" in the same paragraph. Which is utter win. AND it's a well-written Jess/Jules fic which is hard to find.

I must see if you've written other things, because you're awesome.
Perching Kite chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
and god said, let your email be immolated with fembuck! nice story :)
louvatta chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
are u going to write anymore cahpters for this story it will be very nice if u do because this story is very good