Reviews for Reflections
pillowpet1997 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
so beautifulllll... oh no, here come the tears!
Pheobetitanessofthemoon1234 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I swear if this is related to Brother in Arms I'll die
astraeoss chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Tearbending. You really captured that bittersweet taste. After reading Brothers in Arms, this was perfect to wrap everything up. I was not expecting it for Sokka, at all. I'm definitely gonna remember this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Awww. This was such a nice mix of sorrow and love. It's a tragic portrait of what the gang could've become, but in many ways, more realistic than what did happen (or maybe I just have a thing for angst). Great job!
Liooness chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
so sad, but so sweet. almost like a bitter ending to BiA. great job and hope you make it back to the avatar verse one day
Snickerz610 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
its an interesting story...glad it didn't turn out quite like this :P but good

my daughter looking at me like I am crazy all but crying SOKKA doesn't die! :P:P
Lakitalover chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
You're fic almost made me cry. It's so beautifully written! You make Zuko's memories come to life so vividly. Poor Toph, and Zuko, and Katara. :'( You should write a zutara sequel in which Katara comes back (after Zuko's wife dies?). Maybe Toph could marry Haru too?

Btw, what are the names of Zuko's younger children?

Also, I like how you refer to the sun and moon as Agni and Yue.
Avatarone3 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
very good, and sad. I enjoy the tokka stories, and I am writing/finishing some, so check out my page (/~avatarone3) and see what you think! I was trying to think of a shipping name for toph and sokka, and yours is great! can I use it?

Great writing! keep it up!

avatarone3
watchingthecloudsgoby chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
that is so sad! great story
FunkyFish1991 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
i love it.

i really, really love it.

without being stupid or soppy this was emotional and perfect. i'm glad you made it so that he ended up marrying someone and not just pining away for Katara...

well i just love everything about this and i can't wait to read your other work!
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Awe, such a bittersweet ending. This was very cute as well as heart wrenching. Loved it!
SarahSimon chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I love the last sentence . . . oh my gosh, this story is beautiful. Poor Zuko, and Toph, and Katara, and Aang . . . this is so sad.
No longer online chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Wow. So sad, but I love the last sentence! This was gorgeously written!
comptine chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
This story made me cry...which has never happen...

Bravo dear author bravo
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Unbelievable. How in heavens sake someone can only get 7 reviews for a storry like this. I normally don't like oneshot so much too manny things in too few words. But this wow. You nearly had me crying. It would make me a very happy man I've you made another storry like this. I'm already thinking to view the other serrie you've made fanfics about just so I can read those. I've got only one question why does evrybody in the Avatar storries calls the Sun Angi? To make a long storry short: Very much thanks for taking the effort to make this storry. And I hope I'll read more of your work anytime soon