Reviews for Galiant
sckraut12 chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Please continue. I like it.
Funny Horsey chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
I can't wait till Henry enters the story again and I can't wait for chapter six! Keep up the great work!
BunnyMewWitch chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
PROUD OF YOU! :D too bad i've never read The Black Stallion.
Funny Horsey chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
Hey a new chapter! Great one to, I can't wait for the next one. I read this story a while back a was wondering what would happen next. Can't wait for another update!
Hunger Games Lover 2014 chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
i really like it please continue thank you
Hannah221 chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
Good going. It's different! I love Galiant's name, what colour is he, is he also a Thoroughbred or a racing Arabian? Your prose flows well. However, having a horse in a house stretches the imagination a little too far I felt. Perhaps if he had a barn it would be more believable. Keep writing!
Eclipse Bloodmoon chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
Ew, blood and gore. How...does someone do that to a horse? *now wonders about pyschological disorders*

Other wise- THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! I'd just about given up on his story, glad I didn't. Nice writing, if a little disturbing.

Fair Skies,

Eclipse Bloodmoon
BunnyMewWitch chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
JESSIE-CHAN: OMG U UPDATED

TINY TIM: ITS A CHRISTMAS MIRICLE!

JESSIE-CHAN: SHUT UP TINY TIM! ANYWAY I CAN'T WAIT FRO ANOTHER UPDATE ON ANYOTHER STORYS...PLEASE (TEAR) ANYWAY (AGAIN) GREAT JOB!
Eclipse Bloodmoon chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
Nice. A bit choppy, but that's okay. Looking forward to reading more...please update!
Bleedingthreat chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Your writing is very intense and unique I like it
Ink'dWings chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
it was very pulse pounding. It really got me hooked on the prologe
dotylink64 chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
i've never read black stallion before. so i dont know if this counts but i liked it...and i'm not being bias