Reviews for Ship of Fools
HW forever chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
hehehe perfect!
HW forever chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
lol, you obviously watch Blackadder from that second-last line House says. Rock on!
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Gee, he's so brilliant! Having it all figured out a day ahead of time. *grin* I must say I was quite stunned that House would actually bother to indulge their little scheme and let them have their fun, but then it *finally* started to make a gleeful kind of sense when his own plan started coming together. Wow, is he ever evil.

Also, I love the piano bit (especially the 'first contact' scene - always wondered how those two ever clicked together.)

And hey, did House actually keep his end of the deal with Mike? (Letting him play, I mean?)

Now as for the journal's "evidence" - how ever did he manage to gather that so quickly? By the time Wilson caught him, the take-out hadn't arrived yet, so House had less than forty minutes to not only get through the whole thing, but add up times of being mentioned versus not, recognizing mere mention versus focus, compare *both* to Julie, AND come up with a two-forked plan?

Phew.

Or did he read the journal again later, or simply make up numbers hoping Wilson would be too shocked to notice?

Oh, and was Cuddy in on the plan, or did House just anticipate her to either try something herself or just make an appearance to torture him? (Did that leave Wilson with *her* prank?)

Anyway, I loved the 'persuasion' as well as the 'revenge' in the end! .
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
Haha, awesome!
bananacosmicgirl chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
Ah, a lovely story. Has me grinning. Especially after having just read Broken, I really needed something happier. This fit the bill. I love it that in both stories, you have House down 99% of the time. Perhaps a slightly too quick and easy transition into him being gay (in both stories), but his moods and words were perfectly him. Very well done - most turn him into a sobbing fool for less.

Great job :)
isis chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
GUH. :D
chowrie chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
hahaha. Good for Wilson.

Well, technically, Wilson didn't set any ground rules for the dirty talk. He should have expected the worse from House. Wilson setting the pace? It's probable... but really, more impossible.

And Wilson getting House one back by letting House believe that Wilson would want to keep what they have hidden as long as possible is great. Made me laugh.
wayfarer-redemption chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
i positively loved this chpater. the interactions between house and wilson made me smile. and the ending was perfect.
tv-crazy chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
Woohoo! Way to go, Wilson! I love the rules that he set up, only to break them! We all know that the best rules are made to be broken, and when House is involved, well, who could blame him :)

Love how Wilson turns the tables on everyone at the end!

I'm so enjoying reading this story :) House has finally figured out that he's met his match :)
joss59 chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
I love how Wilson thinks he has the upper hand in this relationship! Poor, sweet, delusional Wilson...but we still love him!

Nicely done indeed! Can't wait to read more of your yummy House/Wilson scenes ;)
medicgirl chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
Totally awesome! Love the way House gets what he wants, and how Wilson gets him back. \brilliant!
ren chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
read you first on squidge, and can't wait for an update!
tv-crazy chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
Argh - what a place to leave it! Hope we don't have to wait too long to see what Wilson will get up to next.

Excellent twist, the way things turned out with the prank.

I love your House! It was nice to see how Wilson's reaction impacted him. Glad he had the guts to follow through.

Can't wait to see what happens next :)

I wasn't able to comment the other day because the commenting part of was down.

Glad you're writing another H/W story. :)
joss59 chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
Wow, nice twist! I just love how it appeared that House's plan came back and bit him in the arse, but in actuality it worked out even better than he (and we) had hoped for!

More soon please! I'm incredibly addicted :)
medicgirl chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
Whoa! That was awesome! Love the prank, and the fact that it actually left the ducklings both speechless and truly remorseful. That was great! Going to get to the good stuff in the next chapter?