Reviews for Day and Night
57r4n63 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This was beautifully written. Loved the concept.
thunderings chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
OMG. This. Was. Incredible. Actually, this was epic. Seriously. I've been looking for a good Squall/Aerith, but haven't found one until now. Everything you wrote I think Squall would actually think and feel, which means you captured his character perfectly. My favorite part was when you mentioned Cloud, and how Squall is jealous. SQUALL ISH JEALOUS. Omg. I don't think there's anything sweeter/and or cuter than that. Overall, this was beautifully written. Awesome job.
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
SecretBox, *sigh* you have done it again! This pairing is so sweet, yet sad at the same time. I love your oneshots, Aerith kawaiiness XD especially Clorith, but I think we have been over this before XD I actually (In KH more then FFVII) really like this pairing, its so sweet, and somewhat forbidden it seems especially the way you put it in this story. Poor Leon, not getting the girl, but well, Cloud is in the way XD Its so sweet, and sad, I loved this very much :] Your my writing hero XD
Lydia-aerithlove chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
OMG this is unbelievably god piece! Your imagery words cature my heart
Ereluna chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
M mm mmh... you really do know how to turn on the angst don't you? I loved this one... down to the onesided love of Squall, to the head-over-heels love between Cloud and Aerith... God, I feel sorry for him at the beginning, but, I think he's come up with his own little solution, don't you? Squall, you dirty man you. .- And the whole thing with Tifa just reeked of cuteness! _ Love it, love it, love it! Going into faves. Later!
Nightshroud chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Aww, so cute but sad too. Ah well, nicely done though. Good work! _
Foi chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Poor Leon, Stupid cloud.

Loved it.
kiwi.bear chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Wahh! So sad! Poor Leon...er Squall. Another Squaerith? Can't wait! You write them well!(:
Cranberry Scoop chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Ooh, lovely fic. The characterization is wonderful, really sounds like you've thought him out.

yay, write more?
Malena-sama chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
SO SAD! ;_; It pains me to see Leon suffering for unrequited love after all he's been suffering with the heartless.

Anyways, thanks for wiring Leon/Aeris fic! There's so few...
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
-bow, bow- Yes, I am the queen of TEH MAD SKILLZ. Or "skizzles". You know.

"...Riku’s my smoochy-kins and Sora’s like Kairi’s hoe! And Selphie’s a gangster!" Sora, Kairi's #1 hoe... -cries with laughter- And gangsta!Selphie. That's, uh, let's go with sexy. :D (Selphie couldn't be sexy if she tried. She's, like, anti-sexy. Like Squall. ): But not like "Clod".)

Anyhoo this is so great. Like I've said, I'm lovin' the repetition and the EVERYTHING, because it's fantastique. And I need to finish my own Squaerith one-shot...
RunningSnow chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
You've got me interested at the very first paragraph!

This is a really good story, I really loved the description of Aerith in it!
Deus Misereatur chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Angsty to the extreme...T-T...But, I love it! Keke! Write more! More Squaerith! Just found out about this ship lately, can't seemed to get enough though...So, write more, k?