Reviews for Champagne Supernova
Santana-Snixx-Lopez chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved this. From start to finish, it was perfection.
TheChiaroscuro chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
*weeps because BEAUTY* This is one of my favourite trilogies, and I always sensed more to the relationship of Fee and Gemma. Especially after, you know, in book 1 when they all got drunk (which was hilarious) and Fee kissed Gemma. You wrote this so tenderly, I loved it! Sigh, if only it was canon.
FemslashFan101 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Great work! If you want any ideas, I always wanted to read about a prisnor and a prison gaurd. Five stars though; the series was also pretty good!
2BAnonymous chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I love this story so much. The way you show an innocent Gemma on a path of discovery was amazingly hot. It's nice when one person is completely oblivious to the implications of 'a kiss' Do you think you could write another one for me, just like this one? Pretty please?
Tortallan Shadow chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
that was absolutley amazing. great writing. Im usually not partial to these but you captured the characters essences very very well. props and keep writing.
Atira7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Wonderful :)
EdwardIV chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
At first, given Felicity's past, I thought this was kind of out of character for her. But you explained it very well, with her wanting Gemma to feel good. Very well written.
noangel1982 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
this is beyond amazing!again because of your story,i have to buy these books,hope it wont take too much time for the delivery,i live in china for god sake!
VintageManniqueen chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Love it.
Jamie Redsontes chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Oh! I like this story! *giggles* it made me blush *cough-cough*

No, it really was well written, and beautiful.
Mischy chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
That was beautiful. I loved it. Well-written. That's all I can say.
OnlySecondsAway chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
fucking brilliant! you should write more of it!
AFY chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Beautifully well-written with a good storyline. We need more Gem and Fee coupling around here and I'm happy to find a good one in this.
Vera chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I love you.

I've found five femslash stories for AGATB. Only five! That's a pitifully small number There is so much subtext in that book, it's practically spilling out of the margins! Thank you very much for writing this fic.

Out of the five stories, yours is my favorite. You're an excellent writer. You have a wide vocabulary and your sentences are well-structured.

Furthermore, you are a good fanfic-er (formerly not a word. I hereby invent it for use). I especially like how artfully you capture Felicity's personality.

By the way, one of the lines in particular seems very appropriate for Felicity. It starts: "She didn't believe in people much..." That line kind of makes me sad. It really represents the tragic side of Felicity. Often one line of a story will stand out in my mind, and that line is the one this time.
shade chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
i thoroughly enjoyed this story

Felicity is my favorite character,

out of every book series I have ever read

and you depicted her very well.

The thoughts and feelings in this story

were drawn-out very masterfully

and I hope to see more of your wonderful works soon

D

keep up the awsome work!