Reviews for A Lovely Trick
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Hdjskahksal so much fluff I can barely handle. But yes. This. Is amazing. Thank you for sharing!
insomniac1970 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
YES! This is the way that episode should have ended! Thank you for putting into words what every Marimite fan wanted to see. I like how you kept same feeling that was present in the episode and just deepened it successfully. I love this story! Thanks for writing it.
shetan83 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aw this was sweet. Well done! I found them to be very in character.
Avarenda chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
very cute. a realistic representation of how their relationship could have progressed.
minako366 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Kiros Razer chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I loved this fic.
Jellicos chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Oh thank god. Sexual tension resolved. Thank you! It's so nice to see the subtext spelled out like this, especially when it's done so well. You have a good feel for this and the writing is yummy as always. Thanks for sharing.
Monikku chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I sifted through a slew of awful Yumi X Sachiko fics before finally finding this one... it was worth the wait. Your characterisation held true to the books and manga; if Sachiko and Yumi ever were to share a kiss, I believe a moment like this would be it. Your fic was touching and believable.
Sui-chan chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
*sigh* It's good to read what we want sometimes /o/
cheska chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
i love the story and sequal of this:) its so sweet!:D i hope you make more stories soon :) i give you 2 thumbs up!
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Completely wonderful little story. And Yumi and Sachiko sound very much like themselves. Good Work!
Sheena-MFfan chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I loved it! It was very well written and...well I don't know! I just loved it! Great job!
Belladova chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I've read this many times ... and never commented BAD ME!

Fantastic piece and your use of one of my all time favorite quotes makes it even better.
Hubie chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
LOVED IT! very well written.. made me feel fuzzy ] thank you so much for sharing. gb n tc!
Jesada chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
A very sweet fic that's well written :D