Reviews for We Intertwined
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Beautiful~
Slyfox00 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Cute and adorable I loved it. Thanks for writing.
charliecharlie chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
i liked how simple and sweet the progression was from queueing for the bumper cars, to sitting on a blanket watching the fireworks, and finally to sachiko kissing yumi.

what a romantic date..good job there. :)
Donna-sama chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
WOW! Loved it so much! BIS!
Kiros Razer chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
This was definitely a good fic!
reiko08 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
this was so sweet..i love this fic...even my heartbeat was racing thru the whole fireworks display scene...:D keep it up!
Sheena-MFfan chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
This was very cute, and the date thing was very sweet. You are a very good writer. I really liked it. Keep up the good work!
Lokiador chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Good job on the whole, it was pleasant to read.
kurakami chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Almost wish it could have gone this way instead of rainy Blue. The bit about the Death Drop was hilarious, cute and so in charater for both of them. And sharing the sweater was so sweet and romantic. You have a wonderful feel for these characters.
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
A very nice date!fic. Thank you.
quintin grey chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
sweet and fluffy
vee chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I liked it. I don't know that it was particularly in character, but I'm a Sachiko/Yumi fan, so I'll forgive it ;). Thank you for posting this. I especially liked Yumi's thoughts on everyone else being "sadly Sachiko deficient". That was very entertaining :D.

Btw, just one note. It's my understanding that the way Sachiko normally addresses Yumi-just "Yumi" with no suffix-is considered to be more intimate than addressing her with any suffix, even the affectionate "-chan" suffix. Maybe I haven't got that right :), but it seemed odd to me that that Sachiko would add a suffix when she normally doesn't.

Anyway, thanks again :).