Reviews for V is for Vanilla Sky
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
The verdict? - I liked it.
I think the dialogue for the hallucinated Don fit Charlie perfectly. Very logical and comforting, just like I would imagine Charlie trying to tell himself.
Hemel Lassie chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I really enjoyed this. I'm being bad. I've been sick and instead of working on my stories I am reading. Plus watching young Rob Morrow on NORTHERN EXPOSURE. Interesting combo.

Personally, it would be a tie as to if Don in work clothes would equal suit and tie or jeans and Kevlar. I think Jeans and Kevlar, just might win, but that is me...not Charlie.

This was good. Enjoyed it a lot.
ALEO chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I liked the hallucinatory Don. Will there be an hallucinatory Charlie one day to help Don out? I wonder...

Cheers
Patty chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Didn't see the movie so I can't comment in that respect but you did a fine job with the

story itself. Loved it. Don's conversation with Charlie came across beautifully.

Don't you dare revise it! I don't see how you could possibly improve it.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Loved it! I've never seen the movie but I don't care. I don't think I could watch in now...not that I'm sad about that...this was great...I could see charlie having Don with him when he was in trouble...who else for him to imagine but his protector! Great job and DON'T overhaul! I'd be very disappointed!
Curtisbrothersfan chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Hey, this was excellent! It was a very original idea. If you would be ever so kind to at least consider, I would LOVE to see a sequel where Charlie talks about what happened to the real Don. I was kinda hoping you'd put it in here, though it was good without. I think it'd make a cute sequel. Your call, though, since you're the writer. Great job!
Stellarsiren chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
This was good. Very well written and humorous once it is revealed Don isn't really there. Oh, loved the bit about Don being in a suit and tie! LOL! Nice work and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work:)
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Well done. Don being an hallucination was a great idea. I have no doubt that is who Charlie would imagine to be with him. Loved the Kevlar hug moment, too. It was a well written and unique idea. Good job.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Wow, i loved it! Hallucination-Don is funny. lol. Nice work!
PoetTraveler chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Really enjoyed this piece. A really cool idea, and you wrote it really well. The dialogue was excellent. And yay! Kevlar Don to the rescue.
mamunn2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
the verdict is that this story was very good and I enjoyed reading it.
Magister Equitum chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I liked this one.. and your dialogue for Don was good. It was probably exactly what 'manifested hallucination Don' would of said.. :) Nice job
simanis chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
That was pretty neat. Charlie talking to "DON" who was in his mind?

Difficult piece to write? This is good.

I have not watch Vanilla Sky, so do not know what's it all about.

Your Vanilla Sky is perfect! :D
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I would have liked to see Don an Alans reaction to him seeing things. I guess one more chapter is out of the question but it was a nice job.
shaolingrrl chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
The verdict? Nice. I liked. And everybody wishes they actually *would* hug, so why not?

I think it was good that the hallucination Don admitted to being a hallucination Don and there wasn't any fake "is he or isn't he?" going on. Good choice.

I'll swing with you on the medical stuff. Since you asked nicely. :-)