Reviews for Happier Days
MIDWAY23 chapter 18 . 1/9/2014
te quiero matar. El fic estuvo espectacular hasta el penĂșltimo episodio y tenias que salir con esto. Ya basta de bromas me gusto pero me hubiese gustado otro final intenta hacer un buen final tipo omake
EL619 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Cool story!
Gemini011 chapter 18 . 2/28/2013
I like the way you "ended" it. I was wondering if those nightmares Shinji had were foreshadowing something like this, it's always nice to be vindicated. :)

Thanks for writing!
Gemini011 chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
Why would you do this? Come on.
dsty292 chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
Unsatisfying? Are you kidding me? I was stunned! Heh, you might not think so (your Shinji-complex?), but that was a brilliant twist at the end.
ikkikickass chapter 18 . 12/10/2012
I don't see that coming. After reading all the problems they have that was a pretty sad end. Cool, brilliant and all, but sad. I was expecting an epilogue with they explaining their friends their new relationship and stuff but this is good to. I realize you leave the fanfic writing and this is a really late message but hope you do the post 3rd impact sequel
Frogata chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
Wow, is school really like that in America? :T

I didn't know people actually get beaten up. Also just a tip: The Japanese always wear school uniform (except for Touji cos he's a rebel :P). Just for any future stories you may write.

Yeah down here (Australia) we wear uniform and I'm not sure about co-ed or boy's schools but all we get in girl's schools are bitchyness. LOTS of bitchyness. Mainly from the bitches, funnily enough.

I'm loving the story so far, your writing is easy and entertaining to read as well as generally suspenseful. Which isn't too much of a worry for me cos the story is finished and I can just go from chapter to chapter but that isn't what matters.

Great job, keep writing well!

Frogata 3
TomyDe chapter 15 . 3/11/2011
WTF?
Kteriz chapter 9 . 10/9/2010
I like the story ,however your German is absolutely terrible I know i said this earlier but it's not spelled dumpkoff it's DUMMKOPF, and if Asuka really is is German she'd say Scheisskopf (shit head)(Germans just swear a lot and see nothing wrong with it)Oh and lastly would you really call someone a dumb head? Oh well enough of my rant, the story is good enough for me to continue reading even with the so-called "German"
Kteriz chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I have to say good job on this (I just finished ch 1) , however if you're going to use German please spell it right, dumpkoff is spelled wrong it's dummkopf. Anyway great job, well so far at least
Pplui chapter 18 . 9/14/2010
Good work, I really enjoyed the story n' you did a clever move with the final.
LookinForLuk chapter 18 . 1/9/2010
Another good vangelion fic ended...they need more on this site lol
LookinForLuk chapter 15 . 1/9/2010
Wtf lol...
luis davila chapter 18 . 10/31/2009
i really liked ur story i really needed to make it trough the day, the ending was pretty clever n i really think it was the way to end it after all no matter wut they try shinji n asuka will never b happy in the real world k well if u want to thank or ne stuff like that write me to chaoscapricorn13 yahoo k well bye n "keep up the good work"
JDH1080 chapter 18 . 9/7/2009
i realy liked this i do kinda feel a little mad that it was a dream but i would like a sequal to see a post srd impact world would be nice