Reviews for Jagged
naash chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
damn that was good angst
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
That was so beautifully written, I loved it! Great job! _
OxIzzyxO chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
T-T so so sad...
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
That's sad. It took me a few seconds to figure out the situation. It's written really well, great job!
Youkai Koneko chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Whoa, that oneshot was DEEP...

(Inner: *smirks* What she means is she didn't understand a word of it teh first time and had to read it about 3 more times to get what it said.)

...*glare*...Have I ever said that I HATE you when you're right?

(Inner: *still smirking* It's come up once or twice, why do you ask?)

...You're worse than my bro on a bad day...

(Inner: And you're worse than your sister on her period. We're even.)

*sigh* Fine.

Anyway, cool oneshot C.D.-sama!
demoneyeskyo86 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
very nice. realistic and sad. i love it! and i absolutely love your style of writing.
Chigiri Sasaki chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Hey!

Haha, I was already reading one of your other stories before you sent me the PM :D .

But this is so... deep. It's exactly how I imagine the life of a kunoichi to be, and how hard it is for Neji to stay with her... it's so sad... it really leaves a strong impression on the reader! You're fantastic at setting the mood!

C.S

-xoxo-
Xanie chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
It seems to me that Neji either died, or is with the ANBU in the war. But, I think the fic leans more into the former theory. Am I right?
HimeHeenim chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
OMG, Neji died?It is plausible, but the I always wanted them to be happy. This was really beautiful and , I shed a tear..

You are such a good , just maybe, one day when you have free time, you can write on the happy scenes of NejiTen's life together? I know it's not realistic, but I always imagine them surviving everything, getting old together, seeing how their grandchildren grow up..
Tanya Lilac chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Artfully stimulating, I must say. Emotively heartwrenching, gorgeously flowing imagery... albeit dreamily ambiguous. Your writing makes me envious. It's very effortless and graceful. But, unfortunately, I've reached the end of my ability to string together words to create articulate sentences- because I normally write reviews like a normal person.

*Tanya Lilac
sallyluv16 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Aww...that's just sad.

Your a great neji & tenten author!

~Sally
dreaming.sapphire chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Aw, poor Tenten. [ It sucks Neji has to leave her like that. *sigh*
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Nice!
LeFoxy chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
LoL! Do you want me to post my long review again..? Naahh! I should give you a new one!

Anyway, it's still awesome. And much better_. I am looking forward to your next update! This is the shortest review I have ever made to you. Wait! I should post my last review so it will be longer. Heehee!

OMG! The was good, but I feel horrible, because it was kind of sad. It

touches my heart. *sigh* Why do it have to be a sad ending. Anyway,

because of that emotional start and ending. The chapter was o-so

great!

It's awesome. How you wrote and express it_. It was beautiful, and

as I

said, 'sad' at the same time. But that conbination was good. The

story was great too. It was kind of different from the other stories

that I

have read. It was unique!

Anyway, you are lucky that you have posted this weekend, because if you

post this weekdays, the review will be delayed than before. Guess

why? LoL. It's because school just started and I hate it already.

Just

wish me luck to school _ Thanks and visit my profile to read my

announcement about something_. Thanks again. And nice story and

plot!

I'm still looking forward to your next updates_.

LeFoxy

There, that was my real review!_

LeFoxy
Spetiane chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Since you took it down for some technical reason, I feel that I am obliged to review and fave again _! Well, you already know my review from before so I don't think you want to "hear" me "say" it again XP. Oh a long review, I haven't given one of these in a long time. Happy summer!