Reviews for Chained Melody
Sir Soz chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Thought the selfcest bit in the summary was a nice touch.
OnesAlterEgo chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
WOW.
magicmumu chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
This isn't my first Jessica/Nikki pairings I've read, butr it definately the most interesting. I haven't read one where Jessica wanted to be with Nikki in a relationship type of way, and though the other people deinfiately write their scen well, making the reader forget that they were one in the same body, it was an interesting read for this story because when Nikki woke up, I almost expected Jessica to be there holding her and was saddened when that couldn't happen. Great story as usual, and as usual, I hope for more soon.

Erin
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Lovely. I'd love to see this whole scenario carried out.
Alexz6 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
ok the very beginning of this story is really what won me over(not to say that the rest wasnt very VERY nice[or is it naughty ?] to read)

but i loved the fact that jessica was playing the piano and niki was stuck in the reflection being mad...and i could see jessica almost pouting at being given the cold shoulder by niki

but i LOVE the way that niki gave in too!

and again, a request for a recomendation to more jessica/niki if you could please?

pretty please?
Ley93 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
okay i've read all ur jessie/niki fics and let say "FUCKIN AWESOME" i love these story so u must put more up plez
Ian's-Grace47 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
that was really hot! i have a major fantasy involving these 2 so its great to read a good well written story about them. more please!
Korina Sekuchi chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
That was absolutely amazing. Can I have a sequel?
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
What no reviews? people on this site , do not know how to appreciate good fem slash. That was really hot and really naughty. I personally loved it. great job!