Reviews for The Love Doctor of Konoha
Bakemono Hana chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
AW! How cute! Teachers falling in love! Nice job! A little too fast, but I liked your story!
Bakemono Hana chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
1. Yes, Hinata's looks are very adicting and I fall for her little smiles all the time. (sque!)

2. I see no! This leads to that story of yours with the party! (okay, I'm slow. It's Sunday so... whatever)

3. Lee, she's right. Don't ask Gai for love advise. Not a good idea (do you see him with any girls? I don't think so)

4. Again, uberly cute chapter. (I need to go to Tsunade for my problems... Sigh)
Bakemono Hana chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Heh. Cute story (but did Tsunade really have to slap Sakura? Kinda harsh, non). But for your first Naruto story (well, I've read your newer ones so... whatever), it's cute. I'm enjoying it! I's funny as well. NEXT CHAPTER, AWAY!
MysticAngel01 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
WOW! this was a great story! GREAT! i loved it! you have really captured Tsunade's personality pretty well.. REALLY well.. Anyways, i loved the story and can't wait till the update! XP
White Avalanche Ranger chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
hahahaha. Oh man, I laughed when Jiraya came in. that was great, I forgot all about him. Especially when he called himself a big pervert. hahaha. That's so true. And he's not afraid to show it, I wonder what he was disguised as a file cabnet? hahaha. Anyway you did a great job on this fic, its hard to believe it was written by a guy. hahaha. Well you know what I mean. Anyway I had a lot of fun reading this and I'm glad you took the time to write it. Great job dude. Talk to you soon.

White Avalanche Ranger.
White Avalanche Ranger chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Not too shabby, I see that this ties in to the Sakura's party fic now. I didnt know that. Anyway I liked the way you did Lee's character. It sounded very much like him. Anyway I like what you did in this chapter. Nice work. I'm glad i found this fic.

Catch ya later
White Avalanche Ranger chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Hey I finally got around to reading one of your fics. I've had my eye on this one for the last few days. I have to say its pretty good, I was laughing when Shikamaru was complaining to Tsunade. Hmm, I wonder who's outside Tsunade's door? Is it Hinata?

PS this story deserves a lot more than just 3 reviews. Its really good. You should read my Naruto fic sometime.
ViolentPen chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
I loved this fic! Too bad you coudn't continue... I especially loved the part with Rock Lee... I'm a huge fan/supporter of Rock Lee/Sakura, so It was well written! :D:D:D I'll add this to my favs..
Krillin Fan chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
Well, other than the fact that I can't really see Tsunade and Jiraiya together, this was cool! I liked it! And I'm glad to see that you actually put Lee and Sakura as potentially together. Not many do that, and I'm sad to see it. My fiancee actually got me turned on to those two as a couple, and I've been a fan ever since. Them, and Naruto and Hinata. Great job, and I'm definitely going to be recommending this to others. One for the faves, dude.
MysticFireBlood chapter 3 . 7/2/2007