Reviews for Running out of Time
Guest chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
So viele Emotionen. Oh man.
Ich muss gerade weinen und dabei habe ich mir das weniger gute Ende noch gar nicht durchgelesen.
Ich werde sicherlich auch ne weile brauchen, bis ich es mir durchlesen kann, in einer Woche vielleicht, wenn überhaupt.
Ich bin wirklich glücklich, dass du zwei unterschiedliche Enden geschrieben hast, so kann jeder entscheiden, was er lieber lesen möchte.
Eine wirklich gute Geschichte. Danke, dass du sie geschrieben, hochgeladen und auch beendet hast.

And know I will try in English.

I feel overwhelmed with emotions.
I just read the happy ending chapter and now I cry. I could not read the sad ending and I believe I will do so in... maybe a week? I don't know if I'm ever prepared to read it...
I'm realy happy that you wrote two endings. So everybody could choose what he would like this story to end.
A great fanfiction. Thanks for writing, uploding and finishing/ completing it!
Ms. Smithers chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
I cried a lot, which is unusual for me (what a great way to start a review.) I loved ending A so much that I couldn't bring myself to read ending B (hope that doesn't upset you!) I've only cried one other time while reading any fanfic, so congrats on being so talented. I like your artwork too! You really made his death believable, and even if I didn't read it, I'm glad you wrote two endings just to keep your reviewers happy!
Kakurosu chapter 6 . 1/31/2012

dont kill Vinnie dont kill Vinnie dont kill Vinnie

PLEEEEEASE i beg of you do not kill Vinnie i dont want to read that

it has been fine until now

angsty and sad and tormenting but ok

please pleeeease for the love of Vincent dont kill him

it would ruin my whole week

i would cry and not be able to read anymore for days

please dont kill Vinnie please please please PLEEEEEASE TT_TT
Solifer chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
congratz, that was the first fanfic that realy made me cry my damn eyes out... big compliment. And then my F- musicplayer decided to play randomly redemption by Gackt. That made it #?&$! WORSE. Urgh I'm sounding like Cid now... anyways, I'm gonna read the happy ending now, though I like bad endings more... I must be emo-masochistic or something like that..

Thank you for writing this unbelievable touching story.
Barranca chapter 11 . 3/1/2010
It's still painful to be left behind, even if the parting is not final. It's easier to go and keep looking forward than stay and remember the bygones. Cloud's concern for his friend is moving.
pride1289 chapter 10 . 12/27/2009
A happy ending. BUT WITH DEATH! D ha ha ha ha ha ha!

yes! I LOVE this fic 3

Takes forever to find it tho ; Good thing I favd it last time a wanted to read it XD lolerz.

Anyways, LOVE the version A ending. Vinnie shouldn't ever live. EVER. He needs to suffer then die. Its how the world goes and it makes for a better fandom! XD
Yushi Moto chapter 13 . 5/29/2009
Jesus Christ.

That is all I really have to say about this entire fiction. I cried at least twice, and died and lived all at the same time. You are simply and truly amazing.

As to your last comment on chapter 13, I think you should put it up separately and then link it somewhere (I.E- You link the yaoi part to the first chapter of RooT, and then on the first chapter of RooT, you link the yaoi together.)
emptyspace2015 chapter 11 . 4/29/2009
Okay, I am just sick enough that I enjoyed this story. But to defend myself I also read and enjoyed the happier ending. Very well writte.
caitric chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
i guess i'm waay to late for this but PLEASE don't kill him, okay? I have already been on the verge of tears 4 times so far! I don't wanna have to cry later on! But... (is checking the drop down bar) it seems there's alternate endings so... i guess i'll be fine.

I havn't noticed any errors so far, and the story and plot is just awesome.
heresaswordandshield chapter 12 . 4/19/2008
You my dear JereduLevenin are a fanfiction god! I loved how you had two endings but i liked the one where Vin died *it went more with the story*
Near-chan chapter 13 . 3/15/2008
I dont care what you do! I must see some vince/cloud!

This story was a real tear jerker. I found my self sitting, on my mother's laptop, in a dark room so no-one could see me cry. This story was beutiful and the home-made song at the end was priceless. Seeing vince/cloud added to this story would be great but I almost want to say write a side story instead, because, as much as I love yaoi, this story almost seems better off without it...hmm...One again your story is amazing an I will definantly be reading more stories by you! _
Malselene chapter 13 . 2/15/2008
I have been crying for about the last half an hour now (Yes I really am that emotional.) SO here I am writing a review to try and find some sort of closure.

However much I hate to say this the sad ending is better. and that kind of ment that reading the happy ending didn't cheer me up at all.

I think I put this in every review of a story that makes me cry but can people put warnings on stories that make emotional saps like me feel depressed for ages.

The poem is great aswell.
pride1289 chapter 11 . 12/18/2007
I luvz da poem! Though the last stanza kinda didn't rhyme with itself. Oh well. I think I already put this on my favs. But i still love this ending. Vincent is so happy. _
pride1289 chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
OMG! I luv this story so much I wanted to read it again! _

Well I wanted to ask, if this is tragedy, is seems almost not quite tragic but still tragic. And the rating is probably for Vinnie saying dam.

TTFN!
Amanda chapter 13 . 11/20/2007
OMG! when i was reading this stroy my eyes watered everytime, and im not even a sensitive person. and when everyone was saying their goodbyes to vincent i cried! i loved it!