Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
Tim chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
Oh my freakin god ! ! ! this story is AMAZING . . . please please finish it.

Ur torturing us more than Charlie is . . . please update. pretty please with a cherry on top ?
ajhess1989 chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
Oh Gosh! You really need to finish this! It is driving me crazy! I have to know what happens! Please!
FallenAngel218 chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
I really hope you finish this! I'd love to see what happens! Great writing!
renegade-chevy chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
This foc is brilliant! So creepy just like the first :D Love it. Needs to be updated! Have to know what happens lol
detroiter stranded in tucson chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
...Have loved all your writings and was wondering if you will ever come back and complete this story...PLEASE !
Dubhe666 chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
ow, come on! you can't leave it like this! i just found this story and i couldn't stop reading. this is amazing! Charlie is a great character and he's so creepy!

what exactely happened all those years ago? will Jake die? will Sammy go dark side? there is so much that has yet to happen or to be solved.

please, don't forget about this story and update soon! it has been years already!

grtz
llyl19 chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
please finish it :)
Mexii chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Please, please, please finish this story! It's so intense.
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
Wow. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
tracy10g chapter 11 . 1/23/2009
please please write some more

really enjoying this series, love Sam being stronger
chan chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
jeez, great story! Truly amazing, and then... it just stops! Aah, can you please update it again? It's just such a great plot!
Nocturniquette chapter 11 . 11/30/2008
...The details and the plot, and ...GAH! EVERYTHING in this story kicks SO much ass I just can't believe it. PLEASE update whenever it's possible for you! :D I will give you chocolate!

jnh
tvdinnersrule chapter 11 . 9/20/2008
yay! finally an update. I love this story, update soon.
Nana56 chapter 11 . 9/19/2008
Very glad to see this story back. And what a chapter! Sam understands that there's a hidden agenda he's not able to see. Poor guy doesn't know what to do with that. If he saves Jake, he loses Dean and the demon and Charlie win, but they seem to win either way. Quite a quandary.

Very nicely done.