Reviews for Amongst the Dead
Talon5Krrde chapter 31 . 12/16/2014
More please!

This is a very good story and I would like to read more!
fireforge92 chapter 31 . 8/16/2012
this is a nice fic. i just wish you would continue and update soon.. please?
Tarl Zaralka chapter 31 . 1/25/2012
I added this to my story alerts because even tho you say it's on a permanent hiatus there is still the slim chance you may come back to writing new chapter which I hope you do. It is a wonderful story and I have greatly enjoyed reading what you have written so far.
redkama chapter 31 . 12/20/2011
well i have to say i really likes this one one of the few crossovers that didnt make me wanna hunt down the wrighter in beat him/her with a crowbar its a shame it never got finshed
Iseriad D'angouleme chapter 31 . 7/20/2011
How Ginny could be paired with Tom Riddle is quite simple if you caught the hints given by Luna. The staff of libra was made into a horcrux unwillingly. and since from what I can tell the gathering of the companions has been leading up to what I can only term a deification of Harry into a reincarnation or some such to the Angel of death (the name is a give away that it is related [Azrael is the name give to the angel of death in many pieces of fiction or otherwise] to such) Then it stands to reason that He would have the power to fix a soul tat had been ripped apart. If say the soul had been forcefully and unwillingly ripped apart instead of just ripped apart by a madman intent on immortality then he could very well just Put the soul back together, remove and controlling spells in place, and reform the original body and age as the original never truly got to live to the end of their particular span of life.
Darath chapter 31 . 5/28/2011
Loved this story!
Adele365 chapter 31 . 5/25/2011
Aww... You abandoned this? It was really good! Thanks for what you wrote, too bad there isn't more.
crazyjim87 chapter 31 . 8/25/2010
why don't you make the pair harry/shinobu/ginny? it would be interesting.
lordamnesia chapter 31 . 7/31/2010
I enjoyed reading this story, and am sad it hasn't updated in a couple years. Would love to see it completed!
Kuranzyan Blightwalker chapter 31 . 11/27/2009
Update asap plz!
ashter87 chapter 31 . 9/25/2009
awesome story i love the plot line you have thought up... extremely original... please keep writing
Olaf74 chapter 30 . 9/15/2009
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
nim istar chapter 26 . 9/13/2009
such a cute scene, I'm a sucker for fluff.
nim istar chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
re-reading this with the knowlege of alucard and his personality, i have to say he's toned it down a bit here.
nim istar chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
well, that actually give a somewhat likely reason for why harry lived when he was a baby. i cant imagine you can find someone with more potent blood then someone descendant from that family line. better then the "my mother died protecting me, and gave me a super shield", i mean hell how many other parents would have died an similar situations. there should be dozens or even hundreds of children who survived similar encounters.