Reviews for Side Story Is
shakespeares chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
That was a very well written story, but you're right,. I do had you for ending it there. :(
xDelfin chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I DO hate you 0

Well-written

* * * * *

xDelfin
skele-gro chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I love this. It's so realistic. D
Phlogistics chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This fic had be smiling and giggling by the end. I thought it was really sweet, and I liked how Mello was hoping Matt would be totally obsessed with him. It seemed very Mello-ish.

Really great. Possibly not a good thing I found it, though, because if this fic wasn't so good I might've finally given up on my goal of reading all of the good Mello/Matt this site has to offer. Dang it, now I'm reinspired. Epic sigh.
MysticValkyrie chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
He should have shot her. He really should have.

-LadySorrow
mimarin chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Wow. Twisted and bleak and still-yet-just a little hopeful, exactly how I like my MxM.

"But Matt was never popular. He was cute and could get anyone he wanted but he always stayed with Mello."

Thank you! Fandom doesn't nearly give Matt enough credit for his hotness.

Because I am the nitpicker of nitpickers, I wish you could have included a larger line break or a line between the ending and your Author's Note, because *that* was jarring.

Other than that, great job! I've always wondered how Mello tracked Matt down, and I really like how you've portrayed the both of them. I've never thought about the idea of Matt being more reckless than Mello, but it makes sense.
Micuko chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I love it, it's so cool
someone chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
awesome your a genuis

“Bitch, he's serious, get your ass out! Fucking out! Out now! He'll kill you cuz he's totally crazy like that!” ~

so funny I loved it I've been reading mattxmello all day but this is by far one of the best XD
TheMajesticBeanCurd chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Another beautiful piece from you. A lot of cussing, but somehow it still is sweet.. LOL. You did it. You made me fall in love with your melloxmatt fics. congratz
They Call Me Soysauce chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This was good; I'm glad that you have a continuation of it up!
Nakia the silent one chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
OMFG i love this story. You wrote it beautifully. The part where Matt's fucking the chick was hilarious, especially when Mello was about to shoot her. Write more like this, onegai!
ReallyCoolandHotDork chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
That's extremely sweet.

Great writing, I love it!

D
Late Papers chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I really (x1,0,0,0) liked that. It was very well written and fabulous in all it's awesome glory.

In case i didn't make it clear, I loved it.
erbby17 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
ugh! i loved it! definitely a favorite of mine! it was written VERY well...and that was just too cute with Mello and Matt...ugh! great job!
JustB181 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
OMG, I loved that!

They rock, this story rocks, I shall fav. Muahahahaha.

-Insanely hyper off chocolate and yaoi.-

dfhdghjdfgjfgjdf

-Runs away screaming "Mello x Near is creepy!" and throws Matt x Mello pictures as she runs.- Muahahahahaha! Share the love, yosh!