Reviews for everything
SecretBox chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
-le gasp-

That was AMAZING. Puts my own attempt at a Tamaki x Eclair fic to shame, really.

You get brownie points for using The Fray's "She Is" lyrics; I loveloveLOVE that song. _

OH! And before I forget, I really liked the last line. It just came full circle for me and the sense of dread it brought along with it actually succeeded at bringing *tears* to my eyes. Maybe I am just a sap, but I cannot help but pity poor Tama-chan and yes, even Eclair. ;_;
Jaded-Raindrop chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Tama-chan and Eclair.

The idea always makes me sick to my stomach. (avid tamaharu fan) X.x

BUT-I love this. It was just so angsty and I ADORE the sense of despair you're able to put into this, as short as it is.

akemi-chan
Produce Stand chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
*gasp* Fab, that was great .
Inamorata chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
That is a really beautiful idea, and I can really feel the despair I think you're trying to bring out of the reader, but it also feels like you're writing it as a release for Tamaki.

It's really good. I feel really good reading it too.
Princessstphanie chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
i just saw ep 25 and this fic isnt helping!
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Wow... This was really good. I liked how you used a despised character and used her so brilliantly so that there's a bit of pity for her. Very moving and a bit sad. Great job, Yell Leader! _
AngelKairi chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Again, it was great. I can't say I agree with the previous reviewer - it seems to me that as long as the pairing is there it deserves to be called that. And all their relationship ever was was pretty lies covering the despair, right? I think you did a marvelous job of portraying that, and portraying his helplessness at having to do all these things when he doesn't want to...

[he wants his little Haruhi. xD]

~tally!sock.~
Cal reflector chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Wouldn't call this an Eclair-Tamaki fic, seeing how grim the mood is, but I applaud your audacity for attempting them nontheless.

"To wife" needs to be fixed, since it is a jarring typo in the first line.