Reviews for Sweeter Than Sugar
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/2/2012

You got your mark. It's totally fluffy. I love it so much!
Eosophobia-3 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
aaaahhhhhhhh! too adorable! loved this SOOOOOOOO much! :D thanks for posting it!
phiphi78 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
sweet !
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Wow. From Kitty wanting a party to THAT ending... Lol. Nice job! Very cute. :)
TEAMJACOB24519 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Well, I hate Jean and write Scott with Lance(Slash, I love it)but I can honestly say I LOVED this story. It made me like Jean again! Seriously! I liked it. It was very sweet and well written.

Very good job.

But I do like slash, so don't expect Jean/Scott from me. :)
three.little.words chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Aw. Cutest story ever!
Shanira chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Very cute! Simple, sweet, romantic, all the right ingredients for the perfect fluff.
jeangreymullinsjr chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
That was so cute! I loved it. Simple, but enough. Keep up the good stories!
thesagaciousowl chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
It was a lovely fic ;D You do work more with the dialogues, though it’s a way to work with it. Maybe you could try more description, but it’s still nice. Dialogues are easier to make funny scenes. ;D

I’ve noticed that you’re a JOTT fan, right? It would be nice if you checked the fic ‘Why JOTT should be JOTT’ on my profile, it’s not just my fic, it can be yours too. Curious? I hope so, because I really want to see your comment about it. And you can even flame it ;D Though I’m sure you’ll like. The fic is not done yet, I’m working with Jean’s and Scott’s POV, but I still need to find a beta.

Anyway, great one-shot.

See ya

Kelly Greyer chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Aw, that was really fluuffy lol I loved it, great story
Capelthwaite chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
babieblue chapter 1 . 10/14/2007

thats so sweet!
irony882 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
That was sweet! Not too overdone with the fluff, but definitely a generous amount. :)
mystery chapter 1 . 7/10/2007