Reviews for The Fallen One
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Great story.
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I really liked this and look forward to reading more of your stuff!
spnMom chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Really cool story. It was creepy, had Limp!Sam, and great ?monsters?. That fallen angel seemed truly evil. Not really an Anna type... but I loved it.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
OMG!

THIS WAS AWESOME hun...

oohh wwooww...

OMG! this was soo beautiful hun!

oohh..omg, such a sweet and oh so Sammy-i-fied fic hun!

I LOVED IT!

awesome work, well written too hun x
Floralia chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This was such an interesting idea, and really well executed. The imagery of the ground littered with feathers showing up in the lightning flashes is really beautiful, but really creepy. I really love the whole idea, of the eyes seeing something the soul can’t understand, and of angels in the warrior role than the stereotypical sandals and harp. It fits so well in the Supernatural world, and with the accepted existence of demons and hell I’ve always felt more should be made to explore the other side of that.

“It is a frightening thing, when something good turns bad, when our choices become the noose around our necks.” – I love this line, and I think I had the same reaction to it as Dean did. It really brings you up short and makes you think. Great story, thanks for sharing.
friendly chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
good job.. that was a good story
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I liked this. Creepy but cool. Good job!
bayre chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Very nice! I enjoyed this very much.
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
That was an amazingly, beautiful piece of fanfiction. This is the second time I've read a SPN fanfic dealing with Angels, and I must say it's the best I've read so far. The dialouge that the Priest had was so well written, I swear I got chills reading it. I love how you connected it to Sam's plight with the YED and you got Dean's reaction down to a T. I enjoyed reading this fic immensely. You did an awsome job writing it.

Flames Out

Dragon
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I love how thoughtful this fic is, and how well planned out it seems. This is a very plausible take on the abstract notion of faith as it is tackled on the show, and in many ways, I like that it's actually a bit more daring that the show. Dean's witnesses of the guy's bizarre death is hardly as persuasive as this, and I'd like to see the boys confronted a lot more with the good side of the supernatural.

Very fascinating little fic :)
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
A much enjoyed and amazing story
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
What an absolutely wonderful, beautifully written, thought-provoking story. HOTH was probably my favourite episode of S2 and this story linked to it perfectly. Thank you for posting this, it's going straight into my favourites.