Reviews for Bugged
Glorioux chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
A Duggage in lieu of luggage?
mexicantt chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Loved this! And I would love to hear the story of Hermione dueling Harry...sounds like that could be funny, too.
dimensioner chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Hillarious story, thoroughly amusing. YOu did a good job on Rita!
ArieSemir chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Only four reviews? It's a sin! I absolutely love this one-shot. It raises so many questions - the least of which is an orangutan... never mind. Excellent narration by Rita, very IC. Very, very funny.
bardachd chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Hi!

I've read your other stories, too, and while I'm not exactly a Herm./L.M. fan, they were all delightful, just as this was.

The Luggage wasn't by any chance the mind child of a certain Terry Pratchett and the Discworld, was it? ;)

Brilliant idea, anyway!
Kimmeth chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I love the Luggage! Borderline illegal... now there's a new euphemism for it...

Great work and I loved using RS' point of view, espesh breaking off to enthuse about the canapes, sounds just like her.
GitaMerah chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Ooh! Luggage! Is this the same Luggage that was on an SSHG fic (I forgot the title, but it was written a long time ago)?

Anyway, that was funny. And having Luggage as a babysitter was a brilliant idea!
gravity01 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Oh good! I was hoping you'd write another story... and here I have three to read at once. Well, this one was quite good... definitely unusual considering the point of view, but really interesting.

On to the others, I suppose...