Reviews for To Keep a Promise
KsandraMallan chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This made me smile. You've got a great grasp of the characters and I definitely share your Luke/Tear sentiments. They're a cute couple :3

Indignation's easy to trigger- make sure you've used Lightning Blade 200 times (that's the painful part) and then when you enter overlimit with Jade, HOLD DOWN whatever button you used to trigger overlimit (R2 on the PS2 and D-pad right on the 3DS), and DON'T MOVE. Indignation will trigger after 4-5 seconds.

I O.O-ed when I saw the opening incantation for Indignation though. Damn, Jade... lol
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hehe you wrote this awesomely! Great work! I love it. The detail is breathtaking in this.
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Aw, very sweet. Lovely written.
Jillian Leonhart chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Thank you,oh so much for making this after ending fic!i agree with u!i really wanted to see they are jumping at each other!thankz for making it!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Aw!How does really sound mature here.
Pandassassin chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
really good, 5/5
Lady DragonStarr chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Wow, it was so fluffy...but I liked it a lot! If you haven't done so already, perhaps you should do a sort of sequel to this fic for Tear and Luke. I think your writing is good and it's nice to see a fic dedicated to Luke and Tear. Great job!
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Three words:

I loved it.

Great job!
Anju chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
God!

I love it! ten out of five! Haha Lukey Luke!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
A few times, here and there, it was difficult to determine who was talking exactly, but because this was just SO good, I s'pose that can be over looked, ne?

Which reminds me: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for helping break the trend of all this nasty replicest and OTHER things I'd rather not even mention on the front page of the ToA section. It really gives it a bad rap as a whole! And ToA doesn't deserve that seeing as it is such a great game...

You've never gotten Indignation? In ToA, all you have to do is use Thunder... something, one of the two "Thunder..." attacks he has over 200 times, then use over limit and hold down... R2 or R3 while standing still for 5 seconds. That unlocks it... and, good golly, it's like... just stunning. Heh, that, and the damage is stellar... ::hugs Indignation... somehow::

Overall, just amazing how you've managed to keep all the characters IC throughout this, not to mention... the fluff is overwhelming! :3 Great work.

::adds to favs::
byurside chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
"Turning my face into the soft, silvery lengths of her hair, I don’t try placing kisses along the side of her head where they can’t be felt."

I like your style. I hope you'll continuing writing and expanding this story.
Nitro chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
...Come forth, divine lightning! THIS ENDS NOW! INDIGNATION!

Good fic. Nice fluff. Funny stuff. Indignation rocks. This fic's a winner. I hope you do more LukexTear in the future!
Revisionism chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Eh, I like fluff more than serious stuff. It's short enough to hold my attention. Romantic stuff only depresses me, though. ;

If Jade is as awesome in the game as he is in this, then I might actually have to play it... Once my dragon pokemon team is properly IV and EV'd up! *evil chuckling*
cassiopeia09 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
OMG! i like it! fluff! so fluffy! i like it! i really like it!
0 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007