Reviews for Keeping Time
drana0 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Nice fanfiction! Brilliant use of words, perfect grammer/spelling. Both were in character and the feelings were transported perfectly.

Keep on writing!
Astrolabe chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I am arriving late to the party on this one, and it looks like all the words to describe this have already been used, so I hope you will forgive me for restating any of them. This story was absolutely brilliant. There was such depth to the conversation and to Kendren’s insight regarding the differences between heaven and the world below. You’ve done well with not only characterization but with truly capturing the essence to these two characters. Thank you for writing and posting this, and for providing me the opportunity to share in the beauty of your creation.

Everybody's Neesan chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Naitachal666 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Very good. This story makes you really sit back and think for a moment. I really appreciate a story that can do that to you.

Howl's little heaven chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
that was absolutly beautiful and i feel myself tearing up becasue that was so great it isn't that often that i read a kenren fanfic showing how truly great he reeally is thankyou this was so great i espacially remembered my password to be able to review
Attiqah Gensui chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
oh my..

A beautiful piece, well thought out and so in character.

A huge thumbs up. Write more, because you actually have tears in my eyes.

Machan chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
I have to say I am impressed beyond words. Well done. So good to see an intelligent use of the characters, especially Kenren, who isn't a moron for a musings on the meanings of existence in an eternal *now* and the problems of alleged perfection. I have to say brave. I truly hope you will do more in the Gaiden fic in the future.
Eyes of Shinigami chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Holy wow. That's pretty much all I can say about this oneshot. You simply too my breath away.

I think you did a wonderful job with Kenren and Tenpou here. Kenren is definitely my favorite Gaiden character and I loved the way you portrayed him. It was just awesome.

The whole parallel with the clocks was utterly brilliant. It just fit so well.

And your usage of language...gah! I wish I could say something intelligent and witty about it, but words fail me. The way the story flowed was marvelous, and it kept me in its grip right to the end.

This is definitely going on my faves. It's too good not to. I really, really hope to see more from you in the future.