Reviews for Haruka-papa
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Amazing! I loved it... LMAO
Revocation chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Beautiful! This had so many great lines! I am so excited to have found it. Keep writing you have great talent Again thank you for such a lovely story :-)
Dark Akashi chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
oh that was extremely cute I loved reading that it was adorable in every way possible keep up the good work!
happy-happy-chan chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
the story was really good. My name sucks. happy-happy-chan...what was i thinking? i can't even read my own mind! anyway, your story was good. much better than mine are...

HAPPY-HAPPY-CHAN LIVES ON!

nope, still nothing...
Illusions chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
I'm making an account for H/M writers... you can write stories with other H/M writers there easily, and you don't have to search for a whole day just to find a H/M story you haven't read yet. _ I'm still thinking of a pen name, and when I get the account up, I'll email all of the people who want to join the email, and the password for the account... up to now i have four writers who would like to join- if you would like to as well, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE email me! Thanks so much! H/M rock!

~Illusions
Faerie Queene chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
This is really good keep going.
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
This fic is/was so sweet
Sappho chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Wonderful! Very well written... and cute! I loved it!
Riva van Dyk chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
This is one of the sweetest stories I've ever read! I don't know how to put it into words ... it's just ... so cute! Awesome work!
Sailorleira chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Awwwwwww, how cute. I love it when Haruka get all overly protective. Keep writing
Tenoh Haruka Senshi no Kaze chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
*smiles* I love it. Very nice story, very nice. *applauds before bowing and wandering off to find other fics to read.*
michi's ruka chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
this is a very good very sweet fic hotaru in lust haruka feeling protectiver and setsuna taking the picture a wonderful fic
pegeasus chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
wow,love it
Jewel of the Twilight chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
This is a sweet anf fluffy story! We both loved it!

Also SAILOR UNIVERSE