Reviews for Snowbird's Battalion
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
Looks like it takes a lot of strategy to assault a fort, but Sheila knows how to coordinate all that. It also helps that she's fighting solahma units rather than front-line Omnis.
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Sheila's pretty good at speeches, and the Jade Falcon resistance turns out to be a serious problem. I'm sure the Snowbirds can handle it, though!
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
So now Sheila has the full responsibility of a battalion commander and it sounds rather... stressful! Some of the people in her roster sound shifty, but who knows what they'll be like once the shooting starts. Anything could happen!
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
There it is again, the need for new tactics to fight against the Clans. Interesting how the arrival of a new foe requires discarding some of the old ways and adapting. And now, Sheila gets her turn to be that adaptation! A battalion command... a huge responsibility!
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
Sheila really knows how to turn a bad situation around. With one rally she brought the Sentinels back to the fight and gave the Jade Falcons hell!
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Now the Jade Falcons are laying on the pressure and this Senefa woman gives no quarter! The battle scenes are fluid and vivid, very nice to read.
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I assume that the Perennium is another custom 'mech? It sounds like a pretty rough long-range brawler indeed. Well, sounds like the Sentinels have the upper hand so far on Planting, but who knows what else the Jade Falcons have to offer?
Chaos Nightbringer chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
Okay, if the Wolfhound is tougher than mediums, that makes it the toughest Light 'mech I've ever heard of. (and the Wolfhound is indeed a Light 'Mech.)

And I thought you said the Shuriken was 60 tons? Oh, well. 70 sounds more practical, although it's still fairly light as heavy 'mechs go. Personally, I'd take a Catapult K, just give it medium pulse lasers instead of the regulars.

I'm lovin' this story. But I didn't quite like Twycoss because it didn't have spaces between paragraphs and was harder for me to read.

And you really should write for wizkids, put this all into one big book you could probably get a few hundred thousand off of it, at least. (Although Warhammer books tend to sell better.)
TxA-GunFighter chapter 9 . 4/10/2008