Reviews for Sleeping Pills
Dbz-Fan-Girl chapter 4 . 7/6/2016
No Part of me Has The Need To Kill You Right Now. But The Other Part Completely Understands it. Stupid Emotional.

That was really good. And we'll Ryou being The Smarty pants That He is would Have probably Let Bakura Go Like He Did here.

Just Glad There Was no Yami And Ryou ;-/

But I do love Tendershipping Tell The End!
jaime ketchum chapter 4 . 2/12/2016
wow i love this fic. kinda sad though but i want you to continue it on to where hes like out of the hospitial and bakura starts caring for ryou more and etc. maybe even a leamon
ShadowStar256 chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
i cried for ryou because i felt bad for him that he gets to be abused not only physically, but mentally as well. Still a very good story and i loved it. :)
Anonimo chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
Yes, we like kill you... :(
jj chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
id like to see a sequel to this
Emerile69 chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Oh my god I am a person that has to go through so much to cry, but this fic has hit my heart. Thank you for this, I loved it.
introvertobserver chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
I LOVE the ending. It truly unique and is the type you' expect in profesinal writing. Fantastic job!
xXAnachronIsmEpsIceXx chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Don't worry, dear. I'm a fucking fanatic when it comes to Tendershipping, Gemshipping, and Bakushipping, and I only hate you for ending the story there. I was so wrapped up in it and had my tissues and shit out and everything, and then it just ended! It was so sad when it ended, not because of the outcome of the story but because of the fact that it ended. I would have so liked for this to have been stretched a bit farther, but I suppose that's not for me to judge. Just know that you did a great job when writing thos; it invoked a lot of emotions from me. w,
YGOfangirl4ever chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
It's late, I know, but hey, I'm reviewing. And yeah, that's totally true about the way they tend to end usually(though not allways). And yet, I'm one for happy endings. Or at least, happier. I know that Ryou would definitely not forgive him so easilly, but the way you ended it, it was like Bakura walked out, and... they, ended. Forever. That's the impression it gave me. So if you're still there, somewhere, could you pleeease, pretty please covered in icing with cherry on top, put up the epilogue? Pleeeeaseeeeee! :* Luv y'all!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
I totally agree about forgiveness. It's hard to forgive, real forgiveness takes time. I still feel bad for Ryou, but not Bakura!
tastycinnamonrolls chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Wow! That is amazing! Defiantly not what I was expecting as an ending and it totally IS because so many of the Tender fics end like you said. I liked it anyway. :)
Hollie the hedgehog chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
oh my gosh i love it!

shock attack!

it didn't have a happy ending, most peoples story would end with a 'i love you ryou' but no urs ended with him nearly dying.

not that i hat ryou, i mean he is a really popular character, but that was just awesome!
kamimimi chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
loove it! no idea what puppy/tendershipping is but loved it anyways!
Hovinarri chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
This Tendershipping fangirl hates you now!

...Not. It's not like everything should end in a fluffy happiness, it's so much awesomer to see many ways of how things could work out.

You're so inspiring, I want to try writing something different too... owo
killing u with umbrellas chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
i liked the story. very realistic.