Reviews for Nostalgia
jj chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
i would lov to see a sequel of this were ryou goes into bakuras mind room and finds his memories
MelancholyHappiness chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
That was beautiful! I hope Ryou realized his love in the end. I almost cried reading this.
Fictatious chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This was a really interesting idea! Definitely something I haven't seen before. I enjoyed reading.
Mishieftress chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Awh, this was so sweet and sad
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Haa... Oh wow. Wasn't expecting that ending, bu damn what a good reason behind the amnesia! How incredibly sad. I loved it. It kinda killed me and I loved it.
Kitty Amani chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Damn, poor Ryou, all confused, and Bakura, not understanding what's wrong. -sighs- So sad, but it was beautiful, a really awesome stroy! I loved it!
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
This is a very touching piece that I just can't get out of my head.
Abi2 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
*is loving this* I love the imagry, and the utter heartbreak and desperation. I just can't seem to get over the lonesomeness of Bakura, the utter fear... and not knowing... It's a beautiful piece, well written and glagly read. One thing: 'whose' isn't right in some of the ways you use it, so you may want to check that again. Just a little fyi.
Lachen chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Aww...:( This is so sad!

I love your writing. This story was great!

Still nearly made me shed a tear though! :O

XD Keep up the wonderful work.
Twill chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Amazing.

This is beautiful. It's written so well and with such great details. It's full of love and confusion and it made me want to cry when Ryou didn't know Bakura, when Bakura was crying because he had been lost in the memory of the one he cares the most about.

You did a wonderful job in writing Ryou's thoughts, the questions and the panic. Really, everything was done well and perfect and it all comes together to make something that is amazing and wonderful. I love your stories. I love this story. Thank you for such a wonderful story.