Reviews for Belonging
Yodes chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Love a good Lorne fic :)
fangirl29 chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
I hope this review is not too late! I am a HUGE Lorne fan and am constantly on the search for Lorne-centric fics-which are few and far between! Your story satisfied my craving for Lorne angst/whump/hurt/comfort! I truly, truly enjoyed it and only wish I could find more stories like yours. I LOVED it!
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 6 . 10/30/2009
Very good story! *adds to favs*

Lorne is my favorite character and the whump just adds the icing to the cake!

Can't wait for more! *hint hint*
Iawen Londea chapter 6 . 1/28/2009
I am in love with this fic! *adds to faves*

I have been craving a really good Lorne fic with Sheppard friendship and Lorne whump and I haven't really found much to satisfy me, but then I came upon this story! I love it! It's very well written and enjoyable and easy to read! Will reread often. LOL.
RowenaR chapter 6 . 8/28/2008
Whoa, that was one hell of a whump!fic. I just loved it. It captured the status Lorne seems to have very well, and I just loved it that they showed him that he does belong to them, even if he himself doubts it (very in-character for him, BTW). I also liked your Teyla/Lorne bits :) And the last chapter was hilarious :D
Miss Lestrade chapter 6 . 12/1/2007
I'm half Brazilian! That little part cracked me up. Anyway, wonderful story. Lorne's one of my favorite characters.
LadyNiko chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
good stuff, Mainard! :-p

And yes, Lorne's 1st name is Evan - it was confirmed by the actor in a Q&A session on like Gateworld. (I think it was Gateworld - I can't remember where right now! :-p)
krzykat1776 chapter 6 . 8/19/2007
great story, to short for me, would have loved to have more. I look forward to reading future stories.

keep up the good work,
NebbyJen chapter 6 . 8/17/2007
Absolutely wonderful fic involving Lorne. The team reacting and then taking care of him during his recovery, including all the different articles that were read, made the story fun to follow.
MaggieL80 chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
Can't wait for the next adventures of Lorne and company. Enjoyed the fic tremendously.
MaggieL80 chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
He wakes...yeah! Nice to see the team sitting at his bedside. Thanks for the updates.
Delka chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
That has to be the funniest chapter of any story I've read in awhile! Too much! Loved it. And well the entire story. Just wish there were more Lorne fics like this one out there!
waterthrowers chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
yay for lorne! my favorite character! very fun story, i like the ending. and i liked that you finished it, that's always a plus. keep writing good stuff like this! :)
TexasMom chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
You're right about that! There just is'n't enough Lorne fic around. I just loved this one, keep up the good work!
Lucilla2 chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
I really enjoyed this. There aren't nearly enough good Lorne fics out there. AND with good whump too!

This part was hysterical -

"No... Bad... for... head... BAD!" ... "McKay!", snapped Sheppard," He's not a dog!"