Reviews for On the Edge of a Fifty Percent Chance
Dawnlight-6 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I really like how they come back from the battle and don't even talk for a while, and don't even really know how to approach the discussion they need to have. I think that's how the characters would feel; completely drained and disorientated. The story had a very realistic post-battle feel.

And the writing flows beautifully, which makes it a joy to read.
monitorscreen chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I like the imagery of this. Flowing, and... reaching.
Asan chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Fantastic story you've got here. The structure and style worked well to make this a very engaging piece about how Haruka and Michiru dealt with the events after the Marine Cathedral. I think it was the right idea to make it as a standalone piece. Great work looking forward to reading more of your fics!
RachelAe chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Very good! I like how you decribed the sick feeling Michiru got from the chocolate and the fairy floss pink song. I love the declaration Michiru makes about being too weak. I've never really thought of Haruka as being stronger, besides physically. I like your perspective on their characters.
chibidarkxiao chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
The style was interesting! and well good job trying to explain how could have been the possible disscusion H&M had after "TEH Marine Catedral" (tm)

Well anyways... Kudos for this! :)
Zeitwaise chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Great story! And a great style! I really enjoyed reading it.
Yavapai chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Excellent.

I loved the metaphors and the general feel of this fic. You had some very poignant sentences, ones that really drove the point home. Great job. :D
depression76 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Utsukushii na...

i can imagine Haruka getting upset at Michiru's action for breaking that promise...

very beautiful fic, are you continuing?

I'll be waiting XP