Reviews for Midnight Snowflakes
Awww this was sweet!
Yay! This was published on my birthday 10 years ago... :P
That was ADORABLE! I loved it so much! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Hello , I really love this story it's really sweet and cute can you do a update?[ new chapter )
Spring chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
it's so cute and fluffy! it's one of the best snow gaanaru fluffs i've ever read!
xxdemesticsoulsxx chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
All of the stories that àre yours and ive read are so cute
Kaysama chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Hey, Graceful Storyteller
Nice work, sweet, tender and gentle, just the way I picture what will happen between those two ...I mean...if...Kishi suddenly go crazy and start to write yaoi...

Anyway, love the way you wording, "I will Naruto, I will" sounds So GAARA
Gaara is not an easy character to handle, not to mention to master,
You really did a great job

BTW(Shukaku was never removed because I said solol)

P.S. Is there any possibility that I could have this story translated into Chinese and Japanese? Just consider 'Midnight Snowflakes' a sweet story with healing powers, and can't wait to share it with my friends
Will definitely send you the link of the Naruto Forum that I might post the translated story!
Let me know if this is a Can do or Can not do
No hard feelings if you don't like the idea
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Hehe this was a very cute lil fic
SharonLorettaDarnell chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Luv it! 3 More please! :)
Hi chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
nice
Zarai chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
oh wow...this was amazing and extremely cute! I loved it! I can't wait to read more of your stories, which I will be doing tomorrow because its really getting late for me XD haha But, great work, yet again lol I usually write some critism but yours needs none :) Thank you for posting.
LeonKSpiderKitty chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Aw cuute
Cryssy chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Very beautiful. I love your wording and how well you portray Gaara and Naruto. Bravo! :)
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
AW...! That was so darn CUTE..!

Yea for Fluff..! *jumps for joy*

I loved it..! New Fav..! [ [
A Very Sastified Reader chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I,in my opinion really like this story.I like this story because of its is not like a lot of other stories i've read.I really enjoyed the the way in your story Naruto and Gaara expressed their love for each other.A very good read!