Reviews for The 27 Dead Apostles
Dr. Jhon Smith chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I never knew a dining table conversation could be so interesting. SUDDENLY! Akiha appears. Tohno gland man.
Savaris chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Why? Why, oh why is it only now did I discover this? Gah! I want to kick my ass!

Kudos on this one Spiritblade, as per usual you really deliver it LIKE A BOSS! I hope Shiki didn't try to run out at the end! Otherwise, he's gonna get his legs plundered by an irate bro-con!

Ah well, too bad we won't know how the blood bath among for the four o' them with Shiki right in the center of it will turn out...
Servent Satsujinki chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
wasnt it stated that marem, if he fought at full power, would be able to defeat altrouge and her protectors but in the process would die with them?
MAGNUM777 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Hahahaha!

Akiha is win!
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Very interesting story, and I really loved the ending xD
Dragon Lord Coker chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
The resulting face-fault from Shiki and Shion almost made the pictures in the restaurant fall of their moorings. Likewise, several powerful supernatural beings throughout Creation sneezed, and wondered if something of import had happened.

ROFLMAO

very interesting story would like to see it continued
Black Dragon 325 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
That's a very good story you did here.

I have read only the beginning of Melty Blood, so I presume Len and Wallachia are from that manga?

I hope you'll continue it. I would like to see some declared love relationship between Shiki and the girls. Also, the would be many epic battle to tell.

The only flaw I see is the fact that Arcueid, Ciel and Shion look kinda surprised and down by those story. But they knew that all along, so they shouldn't react much to it.

I hope to see more chapters soon...
XxMisaki EndouxX chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Awesome! Definitely going to my favorites! This fanfic held a ton of new info for me, so please don't mind if I used this as reference to a future Tsukihime fanfic from me, okay? I'll be sure to give 'ya credit! Awesome, still! :D
j chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
hahahahha nice ending. Hope you make more.
kojiros chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Exetremely interesting things here! Before i read this i found most info on wikipedia but still you brought up many things that have peeked my interest. One person HAS INDEED killed 3 of the 27 dead apostles and if there are 2 factions Altrouge versus Trhvmn and they did want him fore their own purposes this WOULD indeed turn out to be very interesting indeed! ahaha I'd go with Altrouge if i was him tho I wouldn't want to face the Primate Murder ranked at #1 XD But that ORT then scares me tho ahah. Shiki as a dead Apostle who has slain 3 already? *whistles* pretty powerful and very impressive for sure. I hope he DOES turn into one! Since Meremem and Enhance work with Humans WHY NOT!XD Great fanfic to tie in such info and funny ending there XD excelent work here. I hope Type Moon does decided to extend the Tsukhime story into something galactic like this. IT would excellent to watch!
Ame no Yuki chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I, AnY, hereby declare this fanfic a piece of art, and really favoritable... One thing I'm doing now
The-Author2 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
This was amazing. The interaction between the characters was definitely the best part. I wish this wasn't a one-shot. :(
Makuhari-Fan01 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Nice story. Much useful information for understanding Tsukihime better.
Wrathie Winsre chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Very nicely done!

Very accurate and the characters all in character..

will expect more fromu
mangafreak7793 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Ha ha ha what a funny ending