Reviews for The Park
T'Be chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Very nice. I'm glad the Doctor was able to bring Rose to a place where they can have time with each other without being chased by death and destruction!
lily chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
*sniff**sniff**wail* ITS SO SAD! I HATE RUSSELL T. DAVIES I REALLY DO! I STILL LOVE HIM CUZ HES BRIL FAB FANTASTIC AND A ABSOLUTE GENIUS BUT... HE GOT RID OF ROSE!

there ive camed down a bit now ... thankfully! but this is SO SAD! (as in cry sad no as in uncool sad!) SEE YA!

lily

Witch Nova chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Aw I jsut found this and its so cute. Love it. Well done.
Adia Rose chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Lol really cute...but when they started kissing on the floor I could have sworn they were going to get it on right there! Lol, that would have been amusing, them doing a good bit of exhibitionism and shagging in the middle of a park. Perhaps waking the next morning to find lots of children staring at them like in FRIENDS when Ross and Rachel sleep together in the museum.
SmileyHalo chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Loved it! Really did! I love a good bit of 10/Rose fluff, and this did not disappoint. Simple yet brilliant. Long live parks with swings!

V :)
BlueMoonOnTheRise chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
The number of stories with 10Rose fluff in, you'd think I'd be sick of it. But I'm not. And never will be :D Great story, particularly the end bit xoxox
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Aw... Lovely and cute... Slightly mindless fluff, but very nice indeed
Raxacoricofallapatorius chapter 1 . 6/30/2007

GUESS WHAT...IM HYPER, CAN YOU TELL? HAHA

wrightpa2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Wonderful fluffy piece!
DoctorWhoRules chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
im eating a banana right on he! lol i love this cant wait for more!

~Audrey~
NonExistente chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Awh this is so cute! Oh, most definitely your best piece of fluff so far! :D Awh! You've got me in an awh-ing mood now lol! ONe more for luck: AWH! Absolutely fantstic! _

Doctored chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
hang on is this bubblez as is danni?

storys brilliant btw and totally aww

Ali

(TWF forum et who dome)
Rosie-Jess chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
aw, I loved it, that's so cute! people should write more like this, sweet and innocent, and Doctor/Rose, most I find lately are Doctor/Martha and I don't like it!
zaxscd chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Wow that was such a good story )
Lady Timelord chapter 1 . 6/30/2007