Reviews for Moments In Elysium
dksaga chapter 6 . 3/2
Oh you are way too hard on your muse, Dear Writer.

That was lovely. You did him fine justice. Thoroughly messed up, thoroughly adoring, and thoroughly infuriating all in one fell swoop. And my favorite bits are with Nadir, scant though they were in this chapter.

Because of the assumption of an extreme of eloquence, it's hard to be fair with Erik sometimes, I think, for writers, trying too hard and going too far or not going far enough ... and, of course, there are the writers who just aren't up to snuff and can't get it right no matter how hard they try. You are not in any of those categories. Your command of the language is lovely, your vision for Erik is spot on, and your narration just carries me along.

I wish you wrote more of these PotO stories. They really are beautifully done.
Miss Rune chapter 15 . 6/10/2012
Beautiful! :)
Bella Cuore chapter 15 . 10/8/2011
I truly loved the little glimpses into Erik and Christine's married life. Thank you SO much for writing these beautiful pictures.
Bella Cuore chapter 14 . 10/8/2011
Awww! I could cry this scene is so beautiful. I don't know whether to wish he was my husband or my father. I love Erik!
Bella Cuore chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
That was absolutely adorable! I just knew that little girl would get him twined around her finger nice and snug! :-D And I love the ending. Poor Erik! He never had a chance! :-D
Bella Cuore chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
I think you did an awesome job! I loved this one! Beautiful!
MusicalMaryann chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
So sweet! You have a great imagination and the way of bringing up the second baby was so well done. Made me smile.
MusicalMaryann chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
I think the first person narration was very sweet and honest. Your Christine is a very likable character while many others' aren't. :)
Renee17 chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
You absolutely did him justice! Well done!
Renee17 chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
I think your attempt at first-person narrative was a smashing success! I've been reading your archive of PotO fanfic since yesterday...don't know why I haven't discovered it before now, but I'm certainly glad I did!

You write beautifully, expressively, and with such emotion.

The epilogue to Elysium was bittersweet, as you said in your author's note, but fitting, and true to the story. Everything passes, and we can only be glad that, thanks to you and the universe you created, Erik had a lifetime of happiness instead of loneliness.

Brava!
Liz86000 chapter 15 . 8/28/2010
Thank you for those vignettes! Because I really wanted to know more between Christine pregnant and her death... They had a lovely family and a great life.

Loved your series, great job!
FieryPen37 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I absolutely love this story. The characterization is spot on, the grammar is nearly perfect, and it's HAPPY! So many E/C stories focus of the tragedy, the angst, and despite the title, I was waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'm so glad it didn't! Erik and Christine deserve a long and happy life together! Thank you!
aradiaeva chapter 15 . 2/3/2010
loved the little snippets through the years.
Anonymous English Professor chapter 15 . 12/9/2009
This last bit was perfect, absolutely perfect! I am in awe of your talent.
Anonymous English Professor chapter 12 . 12/9/2009
Nadir's character is beginning to remind me quite a lot of Lord Henry Wotton from Oscar Wilde's 'The Picture of Dorian Gray'!