Reviews for Grazed Knees
Bob chapter 12 . 2/22
You kicked ass !
greenwise chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
I like the idea of the boys finding a way to hunt and have some happy too.
tealrose chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
Yes, truly liked the tale! Great and fun to read, thanks! T
Pizzapig chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
I really liked it, though the end seemed alityle rushed it was good, i especially liked the happy ending, how dean got a family at last.
Cheerleader16 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
awesome!
Entrelac chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
I know it's been a while since you posted this story, but I thought I'd drop a note about it anyway. It's just that good.

I really liked the way you were able to seamlessly work quotes and information from so many various episodes of the show into the chapters - most especially Carmen. I recognized several of them, but they fit so well I'm sure I didn't see them all.

Now I'm going to have to hunt down 'One Fell Swoop' and read that too. Thank you for sharing this story with us. :)
music4life6661 chapter 12 . 8/23/2009
I LOVED THIS STORY!
Ringelsocke chapter 12 . 5/31/2009
I love the ending of your story.

Maybe you'll write a sequel and Sam will find a girlfriend too.

Would be nice!

I like how you maneuvred around how Dean exactly get out of the deal.

Who needs details anyway! :-)

Well done! :-)
Mangacat201 chapter 12 . 5/7/2008
Wow.. that last chapter really did me in. I can't say how much I loved it, it was beautiful!

My.. I'm really so close to bawling my eyes out now, please be sure that's one of the best stories I've had so far!

Cat
Esquimaux chapter 12 . 2/29/2008
aw... that was a cute ending!

i loved the plot, as weird as it sounds, its fun seeing one of winchester bros with amnesia haha

thanks for wrining it! it was an awesome story!

ID
Aurilia chapter 12 . 10/19/2007
You had a good lead-in, right up until roughly chapter six, but after that, the plotline seemed to fall a little flat and Dean felt more out of character. All-in-all, an okay story, but the ending seemed rushed, and the tie-in to your other stories came from left field entirely - if you do that, put it in the summary, so readers don't feel lost.
Aurilia chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
Hmm... New Yellow-Eyes, huh? That's an even better twist than Carmen.
Aurilia chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
Thanks for bringing Sammy into the story as something other than a memory - and for saving the Impala (the '67, of course). Gods, I'm pathetic, aren't I? I think I spent too much time around my Dad and his car-obsession while growing up because I was worried that, since you didn't give Dean the '67 to start with, it was forever lost! That's too cool of a car to do anything awful to. I was more upset that the car was wrecked at the end of season one than I was when John died at the beginning of season two.
Aurilia chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
Still wanting to know where the heck Sammy is.
Aurilia chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
Nice to see Dean's still Dean, even without all his memories. I'm wondering, though... That car about to go up for auction? Is it Dean's precious Impala? His baby? And if it is, are all his things still in the compartment in the trunk? I hope so... I really hope so...

Still wondering where Sammy is, though.