Reviews for The Shadowdance
ZeldaGirl9793 chapter 1 . 3/8
Absolutely amazing 3 very well written, and flowed beautifully. Probably one of the best leeten fics
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
i liked this, the language of it.
ibuberu chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This story flowed so well, much alike to the constant rain and water you've written about. I very much loved the fact that Tenten viewed Lee's movements to be as smooth as water as well, and how the rain played such a significant role in this fic. Your descriptions were very well-thought, and I like the writing style you've executed here. The way you described this team's relationship is very well done too, I think. Neji's anti-social behaviour, lightening up after Lee's and Tenten's efforts, really warmed my heart. There were no glaring mistakes I could spot, however, there were a few spelling mistakes.

And the last paragraph just hit home right there.
Haruka2007 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
was very interesting to read :D
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Wow...this was really exquisite. I enjoyed reading this very much, thank you so much for writing this.

Téa
OCQueen chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
One word: KAWAII!
encyser chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
it feels like a dream...
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Beautiful! The imagery was sublime, the length was perfect. You have yourself a gorgeous, amazing piece of fanfiction. Long live LeeTen, which I've liked ever since I saw him catch her. :D

Astounding. *favs*
T.L. Minyou chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Such a wonderful story! You didn't exaggerate too much with any of thet characters & it was very deep. So many meanings. I think I founf some that were hiding xD Excellent though! There really needs to be more LeeTen fanfics out there :(
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Absolutely incredible.

One of the best oneshots i've ever read on fanfic. The best Team Gai oneshot i've read, period.

Amazing voice, tone, story arc, details, mood...everything was great.

You took into account so many problems of the team and themselves, subtly and deftly.

great read. i'm so impressed at this, its inspiring.
hashire chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Sfklaksjfdlkasj. Wow. That is like the best fic I've read in a LONG time. And I just love LeeTen. It's my het OTP and there is NOT ENOUGH of it. :( So, thank you for adding something great to it.

Adds to favorites haha.
Rutheo chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
wow... I just love fics on team Gai! This was really well written. No overblown gags on Lee, extremly angry Neji or super girly Tenten in this. You've written them perfectly _ Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
O, this was great! :D

I think the overall tone is partly "cosmic" from all the gorgeous references to unity and collective awarenesses, and then it's also very thick with emotion and water (literally). Setting the story in Hidden Rain, with its lack of sunshine or anything familiar, the dampness weighing everyone down, sets a sort of melancholy atmosphere that works. It's not overdone, it's wonderful. There's tension, tension between the teammates, tension about the test and whether or not they'll pass, etc., but you balance it with such wonderful descriptions of how Tenten, Lee, and Neji dance around each other, and then dance together-which I totally love.

I'm not sure why Neji is angry or upset... which isn't the point of the story, and probably Tenten doesn't understand it either and that's okay-they all know to give each other room, while being a constant presence simultaneously. All for one, one for all.
d00mfuzzball chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
...

hgyaugyuaxfdisjhk saorfsr;;dsjijf...X_X 0_0! That was gorgeous! absolutely gorgeous! The language and imagery and tone were amazing. I love team centric fics, all that about thier coordination just getting eachother, it's awesome. that's why I love Tem Gai so much. And of course it was really romantic, in a wonderful spontaneus way. Just pretty much everything about this was awesome.